5.0 out of 5 stars These are the BEST jeggings I have ever had!
Published 15 months ago by Bonnie

3.0 out of 5 stars They are OK
Published 11 months ago by ?

5.0 out of 5 stars These are the BEST jeggings I have ever had!, October 25, 2013
I am giving these jeggings 5 stars because they are so soft, fit perfectly and flatter my figure. I am 5'3" and have curves but size 6 is always a bit big and size 4 too small. I got the size 5 and it fit perfectly and really flatters my legs and body. They look expensive but only cost $19.99. I got another pair of skinny jeans recently that cost $100 and don't fit as well and aren't as comfortable as these. These are the best priced and best quality jeggings/skinny jeans that I have ever gotten. They look like jeans but feel like comfy leggings. You will love them. I only hope that they don't go out of business any time soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable and a great fit, February 13, 2014
I'm 5 feet 6 inches, 160 pounds, and carry most of my weight on my hip area. I ordered a size 11 and they fit perfectly, they make my butt look good. They do fit a little lose on the waist, but very comfortable and they don't ride down. Also, no muffin top which is great. I got the varisty blue, the wash is a little darker than the picture, but I don't mind. Great price, fast shipping, very satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing, May 3, 2014
This review is from: WallFlower Juniors Irresistible Jegging (Apparel)
This brand of Jeggings is truly stunning! i took a chance and had my boyfriend order it for me in size 13. FYI i'm 30 waist 42 hips and weight 182 lbs. The jegging fits slightly big in the waist area but that can fix quite easily. i am truly impressed, and now that i know the size...i will be ordering again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, October 7, 2013
This review is from: WallFlower Juniors Irresistible Jegging (Apparel)
There isn't anything negitive about these. They fit true to size perfectly, they look amazing. They're so tight and yet they feel great and you can do anything in them! For the price you can't beat them!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THESE!, October 18, 2013
I am in love with jeggings. Not all jeggings, though.
I love a good, quality jegging that does NOT look like a legging.

These are perfect. Real stitching along the inseam and top part of the pants, a nice wash on the entire pant, and flexible fabric. The fabric is not stretchy- just extra comfortable with some "give".

I will be getting more of these.

5.0 out of 5 stars More For Your Money, April 6, 2014
Jeggings are the way of the future. They are soft and comfortable like leggings but with more coverage and utility than leggings. These pants are extremely comfortable and fit me ( 5'5", 110 lbs) like they were made for me in size 1. I love my purchase and will be coming back for more colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars great fit, February 15, 2014
I love these jeans. I wasn't sure of sizes because I have been overseas and I have lost a few pounds and some inches as well. I bought a 9 and an 11. I have a small waist and large hips and thighs, these jeans fit everything well, with no weird bunches of material in the front. my waist is 29, my hips are 39 and I am 5'4 and 149 lbs. the 9s fit me. My friend is 5'7 and 160, only a couple inches bigger than me, with similar shape, and she loves the 11s.

3.0 out of 5 stars They are OK, February 14, 2014
I got these because they claimed to have a natural rise- but to me it's more like a low rise. I ordered a size 7 because i like them tight, I am usually a juniors 9 but these are too big for me. I'm 36" hip and 5'6" if that helps anyone with their purchase. They were tight in the leg, but very loose up top and the fact they were lower than I thought they'd be is why I'll be returning them, sadly. They were nice and longer though, I could cuff them if I wanted to.

5.0 out of 5 stars JEGGINGS, October 4, 2013
These were bought for my granddaughter and she truly loves the fit and style. Good maneuverability and nice color as well.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the Quality I Want, November 14, 2013
I purchased two dfferent pairs of jeggings. The WallFlower pair is very long, and Idid not care for the quality. The pairs compaired side by sider showed the other pair of jeggings to have far superior stiching and construction.

I am 5'3", far too long for me. I have return4ed, received a prompt refund.

WallFlower Juniors Irresistible Jegging