5.0 out of 5 stars Thick girls dream come true!
Published 14 months ago by JLo

3.0 out of 5 stars These fit like regular jeans
Thought I was ordering "skinny" jeans, but I guess in a size 16 they aren't so "skinny" fitting. They fit like reg jeans, which is ok because they are very comfortable and cute. I just thought I was ordering something different.
Published 13 months ago by H. Stinson

5.0 out of 5 stars Thick girls dream come true!, October 16, 2013
This review is from: WallFlower Juniors Plus Size Basic Sassy Skinny Jeans (Apparel)
First let me give you an idea of what I'm dealing with - 228 lbs., 5'7", recently gave birth to a beautiful baby boy (July 22). I still have that dreaded pouch left over by my lovely boy. As soon as I received them, I sighed loudly and prayed that these pants fit me right. Not too tight around my chunky calves and thighs and please no overly huge gap on my back. These pants slid right up and fit perfect! No saggy butt, no knee bulges, just perfect for a girl my size!

Women, you know how great it is to find that perfect pair of jeans! I advise you to give these a try! And for the price, you can't go wrong!

5.0 out of 5 stars YES!!! Plus size skinnies that make me look good!, December 7, 2013
Gault (Castro Valley, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I'm a solid 22/24, and usually buy Silver. However, took a chance on these based on other reviewers, and am very glad I did! They are more indigo than pictured, but that's fine for me. More solid than a legging, less stiff than a jean. Were not sagging at the end of the day, and didn't cut into my tummy when I sat. Looks like I have a new jean company! Thanks, Wallfower!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jeggings, November 29, 2013
Nice and trim yet comfortable. Fits like a jegging with no bagging at the knees- perfect to wear with boots!

5.0 out of 5 stars HANDS DOWN BEST Jeans for Plus Size Girls that want a Skinny Jean!, January 20, 2014
If you are a plus size gal that wants to rock a killer pair of skinny jeans, don't waste your time looking anymore. Wallflower has NAILED it! I read nearly EVERY review on this item and even though everyone said they were awesome, I was skeptical.

DO ORDER ONE SIZE DOWN! You won't regret it. I am 5'4" 250 lbs and I usually wear a 24 but a 22 fits me perfectly with no gap, sag or any spots being too tight. I LOVE these jeans!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, September 24, 2014
I like these jeans. They're super comfy, almost like sweat pants. But I think they look nice. If you want them like skinny jeans, then you should order a size down. But I don't think anyone wants to see me in a pair of skinny jeans. Just sayin'.

3.0 out of 5 stars These fit like regular jeans, November 19, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the right size and length, October 13, 2013
I am amazed at how perfectly they fit! They were a perfect length too. I'm 5'7" and most of these jeggings are high waters in me. Not these! I'd buy them in every color if they made them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Run large, December 11, 2013
I ordered these in a size 20, which is what I've been wearing, but they swallowed me whole. I returned them and ordered an 18 and they fit much better. They also run long, so they may need to be turned up. I'm 5'6" and turn up about 2" toke it work. Good value for the price though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite Pair of Jeans!, October 21, 2014
I purchased this pair of jeans in a size 18. Normally I wear a 18W from Cato's, but I had been looking for a pair of skinny jeans that would fit a big girl the right way. I was hesitant about purchasing them because they were a Juniors plus size and my thought was, "I'm 35 so I shouldn't even consider a juniors pair of jeans." My second thought was to take the chance and at least try them on. If they didn't fit I've never had an issue with returning the through Amazon so why not try it. I have to say I am so glad I did. These jeans are VERY comfortable. They stretch to fit my curves in all the right places. There is no issue with having a muffin top. They are truly a skinny jean and even though I have a hard time wearing rider boots because of my large calves. I could still wear the boots over top of the jeans because they are snug like a skinny jean is supposed to be. I literally wear them all the time for almost a year. I am so impressed with Wall-flower that I'm purchasing another pair today. I would recommend this jean to everyone I know. If you are having reservations on whether to buy this jean I would definitely take the chance with this pair because you will be pleasantly surprised. What's the worst that could happen they don't fit right and you do a refund or exchange through Amazon? The only thing your out is time.

2.0 out of 5 stars too big, December 18, 2013
These are really big for skinny jeans. I can't wear them/ and I think it's too late to send them back.

WallFlower Juniors Plus Size Basic Sassy Skinny Jeans