Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on October 16, 2013
First let me give you an idea of what I'm dealing with - 228 lbs., 5'7", recently gave birth to a beautiful baby boy (July 22). I still have that dreaded pouch left over by my lovely boy. As soon as I received them, I sighed loudly and prayed that these pants fit me right. Not too tight around my chunky calves and thighs and please no overly huge gap on my back. These pants slid right up and fit perfect! No saggy butt, no knee bulges, just perfect for a girl my size!

Women, you know how great it is to find that perfect pair of jeans! I advise you to give these a try! And for the price, you can't go wrong!
22 comments| 53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 7, 2013
I'm a solid 22/24, and usually buy Silver. However, took a chance on these based on other reviewers, and am very glad I did! They are more indigo than pictured, but that's fine for me. More solid than a legging, less stiff than a jean. Were not sagging at the end of the day, and didn't cut into my tummy when I sat. Looks like I have a new jean company! Thanks, Wallfower!
on January 20, 2014
If you are a plus size gal that wants to rock a killer pair of skinny jeans, don't waste your time looking anymore. Wallflower has NAILED it! I read nearly EVERY review on this item and even though everyone said they were awesome, I was skeptical.

DO ORDER ONE SIZE DOWN! You won't regret it. I am 5'4" 250 lbs and I usually wear a 24 but a 22 fits me perfectly with no gap, sag or any spots being too tight. I LOVE these jeans!!
on November 29, 2013
Nice and trim yet comfortable. Fits like a jegging with no bagging at the knees- perfect to wear with boots!
on September 24, 2014
I like these jeans. They're super comfy, almost like sweat pants. But I think they look nice. If you want them like skinny jeans, then you should order a size down. But I don't think anyone wants to see me in a pair of skinny jeans. Just sayin'.
on November 19, 2013
Thought I was ordering "skinny" jeans, but I guess in a size 16 they aren't so "skinny" fitting. They fit like reg jeans, which is ok because they are very comfortable and cute. I just thought I was ordering something different.
on December 11, 2013
I ordered these in a size 20, which is what I've been wearing, but they swallowed me whole. I returned them and ordered an 18 and they fit much better. They also run long, so they may need to be turned up. I'm 5'6" and turn up about 2" toke it work. Good value for the price though.
on February 9, 2015
I'm 5'4" and 200lbs and a true apple shape. My torso is long though so my legs are more like someone who is 5'1"-5'2". I typically wear size 16 short inseam pants.

I bought 3 pairs of skinny jeans: These in size 14, these Wallflower jeans in size 17, and these Levi's in size 16. Based on reviews, it seemed liked all of these sizes should be roughly similar (they were for the most part!)

I felt that these jeans ran larger than expected (even after adjusting by other reviews). The size 14 was still looser than I wanted. It felt like there was too much fabric in the crotch area - like my pelvis area should have been larger to fill it out, somehow. It might have something to do with my butt... I have a pretty average sized butt (and I don't have this problem with other jeans), but it could be that these are designed for more hourglass shaped plus sized figures.

These jeans are SUPER long for skinnies! Usually I want skinnies to hit right at my ankle but these came all the way down to the floor and a couple inches curved under my heel. Crazy long on me. The description says 32" inseam, but I measured 31.5" on the pair I got. If you wear a regular (32") inseam normally, these will be too long on you, since they'll bunch at your ankle.

The fabric has a nice weight to it - not on the same level as Levi's, but still nice. The fabric also has a somewhat rough feel to it. It's also quite stretchy. I think other reviewers mentioned a smell. There is a smell, but you have to be ~2 inches away to smell it. I did not wash these so I don't know if that smell stays.

The front rise measures 10" which I felt was a little low for a 'Natural Rise'.

I felt that they weren't super skinny - they were still loose on my lower legs, like what you see in the picture. I liked this about them since I would feel uncomfortable in something skin tight.

Overall though, the quality is great for the price, and they are super cute on. I just wish they fit me! If you are usually a size 16 like me, stay away from these. I ended up keeping the other 2 pairs I bought instead.
on October 13, 2013
I am amazed at how perfectly they fit! They were a perfect length too. I'm 5'7" and most of these jeggings are high waters in me. Not these! I'd buy them in every color if they made them!
on April 5, 2015
This is my 5th pair of Wallflower jeans and I love every pair I have purchased. They fit great and are very comfortable. I love that I can wear a 16 in these (usually 18 in Levis). They pockets are not overly embellished as a lot of larger jeans are. I can't say enough good about this brand. I may never buy another brand!