Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now DOTD

on March 6, 2013
These jeans fit perfect and they are super cozy!! I am a fan for life!! I purchased 7 pairs of wallflower jeans and I love them all!
33 comments11 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 7, 2013
I usually order Levi jeans, just because there true to size and fit great. Let alone last for the price. I am bigger for my height, so finding jeans that not only fit, but aren't too long or don't fall off my behind is hard. I will admit, I do love these jeans! There a lot cheaper than Levi's, and are made great! I've had them for a while now, and the have lasted no problem even after many washes. I get compliments on the pockets, that they look like buckle jeans (buckle is a store located by me, that has $100+ Jeans and are known for their fancy pockets) Bought a few different pairs, and love all of them!
on March 9, 2013
i love these jeans. i have three pairs of this brand of jeans and i just love them. They are true to size and great quality jeans.
on February 12, 2013
my daughter loves these jeans just as much as her miss me brand. a real bargain and will keep buying this brand.
on March 5, 2014
I have never bought jeans without trying them on... I am 5'8" and 110 lbs. I have hyperthyroidism so my weight is really low sadly. I did not kknow my size so I used their chart on the website and ordered a size 1 reg... I have never in my 29 years had a pair of jeans fit and look so perfect! I bought 2 pair! I am expecting to gain more weight and they are strechy enough to let me grow more in them... I will be buying these jeans as my regular jeans as long as I can! great quality... fast shipping... beautiful pockets and designs! I have never been so excited about clothing before;
on February 6, 2013
Thin, stretchy jean material, large in the waist. I needed a serious belt. I'm short waisted. My waist isn't tiny to begin with. I was shocked by the large waist size

I much prefer my other Wallflower jeans....Wallflower Vintage and Famous Flair
on March 18, 2013
I love these jeans. Very comfortable and afforable. They are a very good price for the jeans.
I would absolutely buy this product again.
on May 2, 2013
These jeans are supe r comfortable, fit perfect and are stylish too. These will be my go to brand when buying jeans from now on!
on May 12, 2014
These fit just a little larger in the leg, and a little longer than I hoped. A good hot washing helped a bit, and they are so comfortable that I don't even care. I have never worn jeans that felt this good on, and were cute. I ordered the 17 and the fit like a 13/14 or 14 in US women's sizes in my opinion, I'm 5'5 and 185ibs with pretty curvy hips.
on November 14, 2014
These jeans fit will and doesn't give you the muffin top look. Very comfortable and define my curves (5' 5" 155lbs) very well.

See 1 answered question