5.0 out of 5 stars Nice jeans!
Published 21 months ago by als1217

3.0 out of 5 stars Size matters Part2
Published 16 months ago by kandy

3.0 out of 5 stars Size matters Part2, April 5, 2013
I order these and the Wallflower "O" Vintage jeans. This pair I got in a size 9 and could have got a 7. They are huge. Warning: the waist is bigger. (I'm generally a size 9, but can go 7, 11 depending on brand. I' 5' 4") So if you are "hippy" like I am, order a size down. But if your thighs are bigger--order your size and purchase a belt. After I wash and wear I will review the product again if anything miraculously changes!! (See my review about the Vintage "O" jeans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice jeans!, November 24, 2012
This review is from: WallFlower Juniors Vintage Collection Legendary Bootcut Jeans with Flap Back Pocket (Apparel)
These jeans are very cute, a great price and were shipped fast! I ordered an 11 long, and they fit well.(I'm 5'9, 150 lbs) They do fit more snug than the last pair I tried recently in the same size, which is odd. (Wallflower Heavy Stitch Boot Cut) I had to return those because they were listed as 34 inseam, and they were not. I think it would be very helpful to have a size chart from Wallflower directly to make ordering less of a crap shoot. If I can find Wallflower jeans again in a long inseam, I would order them, now that I know what size I am. I did email Wallflower directly through Amazon asking for a size chart and never did get a reply...

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, December 5, 2012
I was super hesitant to order jeans online since I'm really picky about the fit, but these turned our great! Good quality, totally cute, I'm a happy customer!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute jeans!, September 18, 2013
I like these jeans, they're super cute. These jeans are very detailed on the back and side pockets! The attention to detail is comparable to BKE or Miss Me. The main difference between those brands and this pair of jeans is the quality of the denim. My BKE and Big Star jeans use a better quality denim with less stretch. This pair is slightly stretchier and a thinner material but for the price you can't beat them! They have a very flattering fit with adorable details. A lot of reviewers said these ran large. I'm in between a 9 and 7 depending on the brand and the 7 short in these jeans fit perfect. For reference, I am 5' 3" and 130 lbs.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Pair, December 26, 2012
I gave this pair 4 stars because they are a tad loose on me, though super comfortable and chic. I love the backpocket designs with the gold bling-bling, and adds some extra glitz to my look on any day of the week when I want. One of my fav pairs I own.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these jeans, August 5, 2013
Just as the one reviewer said. Go down one size. And these do look a lot like the ones from Wetseal. I'm 5'2"-120 lbs. with a curvy figure and the size 7's fit perfect. The length is even descent. Not too long where I'm walking on them. Nor a flare look as someone has mentioned. I definitely think these would look better with boots rather than sneakers. But for now while just trying them out while at work, they will do. They sit about two inches down from the belly button. If you have a short torso as myself. Hope this info helps some what.

4.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, October 13, 2013
I'm 4'11'' and I got the size 3 short are still about 2 inches too long but I'm still very happy with it as the jeans comform around my curves. I have washed it a couple of times and some of the bedazzle buttons have come off but that is to be expected. Overall it still looks and feels very nice!

3.0 out of 5 stars nice but, July 14, 2013
Nice length,color. A lil loose but that's fine. Only problem is the back button fell off after only where them for a few hours. Honsetly I wish they had been longer so I could put them in the dryer to fix the waist.

5.0 out of 5 stars very cute jeans, December 31, 2012
i love theses jeans !wallflower jeans are just as cute as the miss me jeans ,FOR HALF THE PRICE.they fit just as well too. i thought maybe i just got lucky,but then my 2nd pair was delivered and i was just as happy! i have spent many hours trying to find "the perfect jeans" and i was very happy to final find them.

2.0 out of 5 stars Where is my ass supposed to go?, June 7, 2013
These pants are cute, and if your tall like me, the Long's are a great length. However, my ass just will not fit into these pants. If you have an ass, these pants may not be for you. Every time I sit down, the pants go down and let my crack all out for the world to see. It's all kinds of drafty back there! My ass has nowhere to go! There is no extra room back there for an ass. So when I sit, my ass feels like it's being constrained, and its uncomfortable. Now I'm not a big person. I'm 5'8 and 150 lbs. I have never has an ass issue with a pair of pants. You know why??? Because I'm white!! We have tiny asses! I don't have a big ass so the fact my little ass can't fit into these pants is a problem. I know I dont have an ass, because no one has ever said anything besides my husband, and lets face it, he is just happy to be getting some.

Rate and Discover Movies