5.0 out of 5 stars Great pair of pants
Incredible product for the price. You can find these in selfridge s Oxford street in the Karen Mullen store for line $150!
Published 11 months ago by Dr Cheryl Smith

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a big fan
They looked different online as opposed to in person. They aren't very stretchy which is not a very good thing when it comes to skinny jeans.
Published 10 months ago by Sarah Canon

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a big fan, November 1, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pair of pants, September 10, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars I love!, October 11, 2013
I have very long legs and these come right to my ankles, however I bough them to wear with boots so the length isn't an option. I wear 7s and that's exactly what I ordered. true to size!

4.0 out of 5 stars cute finish, August 12, 2013
color and fabric finish are great, waist is mid rise which for some means the crotch area is a little baggy - overall good fit true to size

4.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, October 1, 2013
I got my jeans in 2 days and they fit perfectly. They are cute also! I wore them yesterday and I got compliments on them and they were a good price!

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks cute in the photo., March 7, 2014
I was very excited about these when I ordered them, but I guess I should have zoomed in closer on the photo. These are super shinny. I pulled them out of the package, and before I even unwrapped them, I knew they had to be returned. They reminded me of Spice-Girl era, mid 90s, glitter everything, tacky . These may be acceptable for preteens but not for an adult. Ick.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, January 11, 2014
These jeans are really cute. I am 5'2 and 105 pounds with fairly "husky" thighs. I ordered a size 5. They fit very nicely through the leg, they were snug but not too tight, which i hate. They were a little long, but i expected them to be because i am a short person. they were also a little loose in the waist, but they'll probably shrink when they're washed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't be happier., January 2, 2014
Got these pants at a great price! Honestly they were a little long, so I wear them with heels, and they seem to be made for girls with no butt lol. You have stretch them out a bit, do a couple lunges in your room and make some booty space for yourself ;) The color is great! I didn't even notice through the photo, but there are small strands of a silver thread in there and it really makes the pants pop.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bedazzled rivets and slightly small, December 14, 2013
Be warned, these jeans have bedazzled rivets. They also run slightly small. I'm 5'4", 120 lbs and usually wear a 3, but I take a size 5 in these. Aside from those comments, these jeans would be a great cheap pear. They seem to be of decent quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Champagne Size: 11, December 13, 2013
WallFlower Juniors Foil Wash Sassy Skinny in Champagne Size: 11 is as pictured and the material is of above average quality. The pant was a Christmas Gift and the recipient loved it.

WallFlower Juniors Foil Wash Sassy Skinny