Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback STEM

on June 26, 2015
I am a male. About 5'7" - 110 Pounds with a 31.5" waist. Ordered size 5's and they fit like a dream Got these to go with my Hot pink Stars of Trek Tee-shirt - also available through Amazon. $15 smackers - D*mn - you should smack yourself for not getting them. Do want to mention - these lean more toward beige/khaki - than the silver picture shown - but since i ordered off-white shoes to go with the outfit it worked out. I also wanna mention that i went online to make sure i was getting a deal on Wallflower jeans. Turns out all the jeans i picked are half the price of Kohl's Wallflower selection. Just lettin' you crazy jean ladies know, and all you skinny dudes who rock the colors...need these. Warning Skinny Jeans - if you've got knotty knees - forget it - or...size up!! All my friends and coworkers thought they rocked. Originally i was worried about the reaction in hicktown - but it looks like its gonna work out.
on November 1, 2013
They looked different online as opposed to in person. They aren't very stretchy which is not a very good thing when it comes to skinny jeans.
on October 11, 2013
I have very long legs and these come right to my ankles, however I bough them to wear with boots so the length isn't an option. I wear 7s and that's exactly what I ordered. true to size!
on February 23, 2016
What I ordered:
We ordered these in size 3

What I liked:
My wife liked the fit although they were a bit long on her. The size 3 were true to size on her.

What I didn't like:
We returned these because the color is a bit duller than in the Amazon picture and they were a bit too long for her.

What I recommend:
These would fit an average height person pretty well and are at a great price, $10.

Reference Info: Wife is 5ft, 120b, Size 2-3, 34A
review image review image
on March 7, 2014
I was very excited about these when I ordered them, but I guess I should have zoomed in closer on the photo. These are super shinny. I pulled them out of the package, and before I even unwrapped them, I knew they had to be returned. They reminded me of Spice-Girl era, mid 90s, glitter everything, tacky . These may be acceptable for preteens but not for an adult. Ick.
on January 2, 2014
Got these pants at a great price! Honestly they were a little long, so I wear them with heels, and they seem to be made for girls with no butt lol. You have stretch them out a bit, do a couple lunges in your room and make some booty space for yourself ;) The color is great! I didn't even notice through the photo, but there are small strands of a silver thread in there and it really makes the pants pop.
on January 11, 2014
These jeans are really cute. I am 5'2 and 105 pounds with fairly "husky" thighs. I ordered a size 5. They fit very nicely through the leg, they were snug but not too tight, which i hate. They were a little long, but i expected them to be because i am a short person. they were also a little loose in the waist, but they'll probably shrink when they're washed.
on November 7, 2013
These are darker than the picture portrays. They are more of a darker camel color with a silver wash; definitely not champagne. They fit fine; same as all WallFlower size 3 Junior pants. They are a little baggy in the crotch. Since I was expecting "champagne" and got "camel/silver wash", I'll have to find shoes that I can wear these with. Cute pants.
on August 12, 2013
color and fabric finish are great, waist is mid rise which for some means the crotch area is a little baggy - overall good fit true to size
on September 10, 2013
Incredible product for the price. You can find these in selfridge s Oxford street in the Karen Mullen store for line $150!

See 1 answered question