5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect jeans....finally!
I am not one who can rock the skinny jean trend, so am constantly on the lookout for flare styles. I've never ordered clothes online before and am glad I took the chance.

I love the fit and feel of these jeans. I am very impressed that they are so inexpensive but have the quality of higher priced counterparts.

If you're a bottom heavy, thick/plus -...
Published 5 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars wide leg, not boot cut
These jeans are very wide. I would not classify them as boot cut. I like the color but not the fit. I have bought other wall flower jeans before and these are way different than the other jeans. These are also really soft and comfy. Not regular Jean material.
Published 9 months ago by BriannaC.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect jeans....finally!, February 17, 2014

If you're a bottom heavy, thick/plus - size girl then you should check out this brand. Especially if your not into the skinny style (which I hope goes away soon LOL).

Cheers!

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing fit, November 8, 2013
i have always been somewhat curvy and i can never seem to find jeans that fit the way i want them to. these jeans though are awesome they fit great and they look great. they accent my curves and are not really baggy like most plus size jeans are

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these jeans!!, October 18, 2013
They fit me perfectly!! This is the 3rd pair I have ordered and will likely never wear another brand again. Thank you so much!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, February 25, 2014
I love them and want more of this brand name, they fit perfect and make a great addition to any wardrobe.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE!, February 16, 2014
I decided to order several pairs of Wallflower jeans after reading the reviews. I am so glad I did! I love them! Very nice looking, great fit! I have been happy with every pair I have put on!! Very reasonable as well!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Beware: Too big all around, February 10, 2014
I was so excited to get these jeans because I've ordered 2 other styles from this brand and I've loved them. These were huge. The leg hole was enormous. These are not boot cut at all. They are even more flared than any flared I've ever owned. Bell bottoms all the way. I returned them, which was fast and easy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans!, February 5, 2014
These were a little lighter than I was expecting. Bought them to wear with those dark blue shirts that don't go with the darker jeans. They fit good, but are a little big. Overall, a good purchase. Might try a size down next time.

5.0 out of 5 stars love!, January 23, 2014
These jeans Fits great!! And I love the color! These jeans are my new favorite! Love wallflower! Thank you very much!

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable but rides a bit on the Low Side, January 20, 2014
These jeans are very comfortable. Although they ride a but on the low side, I do like them. I wear longer shirts anyway so I don't worry about the low rider feel to them much. Leg length is more suited for girls / women who are probably 5'6" or taller, unless you have really short legs. :)

2.0 out of 5 stars runs really big and not bootcut, January 13, 2014
I have been a size 20 for as long as I can remember and these pants were WAY TOO BIG! They were big not only around my waist but my hips and thighs too. So big that I would probably go down 2 sizes if I were to order again. The quality was good as well as the color however, the description says boot leg yet these are extremely flared, basically bell bottoms.

Rate and Discover Movies