Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on February 17, 2014
I am not one who can rock the skinny jean trend, so am constantly on the lookout for flare styles. I've never ordered clothes online before and am glad I took the chance.

I love the fit and feel of these jeans. I am very impressed that they are so inexpensive but have the quality of higher priced counterparts.

If you're a bottom heavy, thick/plus - size girl then you should check out this brand. Especially if your not into the skinny style (which I hope goes away soon LOL).

Cheers!
on November 8, 2013
i have always been somewhat curvy and i can never seem to find jeans that fit the way i want them to. these jeans though are awesome they fit great and they look great. they accent my curves and are not really baggy like most plus size jeans are
on October 2, 2014
Ladies, if you're like me and constantly afraid to order plus size jeans online because the mainstream company's plus size bottoms always run small - HAVE NO FEAR with these bottoms, the size you pick IS THE SIZE YOU GET!!! I was so nervous ordering these, but they fit me PERFECTLY and I'm so happy to have fashionable jeans with a slight fare that fit me!! So tired of the ugly jeans most mainstream stores like Walmart and Target have for plus sized gals!

One thing I will say is that they run SLIGHTLY long! I personally LOVE that, seeing as how my steel toe boots give me about 2 inches more in height. But if you're below 5'7 you might want to pin/sew them up or wear shoes with a heel.

SOOOO HAPPY WITH THIS PURCHASE!
on April 11, 2015
I'm so frustrated with Wallflower jeans lately! These are the only jeans I wear. I purchase 2 new pair at least every 6 months, more often if the thighs wear out sooner. I have ordered different cuts from them and the basic legendary fits me well because I have a larger tummy and smaller thighs, most jeans are baggy in the leg if they fit my waist, these arent. I reorder from my original order every time to prevent user error but this company sends whatever they want lately. Last time they sent 2 pair of the curvy cut that is the opposite of my shape. Amazon had to correct it for me to get the right thing. This time they sent me the curvy cut labeled as the legendary bootcut - seriously, I compared them to a pair of the curvy I still have. Guess the hunt for a new Jean brand is on. If you've purchased from them in the past and been happy you won't get the same product.
on January 20, 2014
These jeans are very comfortable. Although they ride a but on the low side, I do like them. I wear longer shirts anyway so I don't worry about the low rider feel to them much. Leg length is more suited for girls / women who are probably 5'6" or taller, unless you have really short legs. :)
on February 5, 2014
These were a little lighter than I was expecting. Bought them to wear with those dark blue shirts that don't go with the darker jeans. They fit good, but are a little big. Overall, a good purchase. Might try a size down next time.
on February 16, 2014
I decided to order several pairs of Wallflower jeans after reading the reviews. I am so glad I did! I love them! Very nice looking, great fit! I have been happy with every pair I have put on!! Very reasonable as well!!
on May 18, 2014
These are some of the best jeans I have ever bought. I have never bought jeans on-line so I was nervous about how they would fit. They fit perfectly and are extremely comfortable. The legs are a bit long (but I like them that way). The material is actually pretty soft for brand new jeans and fit comfortable from the start. I like that the crotch area is smaller so you don't have all that extra material gathering up there. It is a wider boot cut, some may see them more as bell bottoms, but I like them wider. All around great jeans (will definitely buy more of them!). Great price too!
on November 26, 2015
I can't really explained how much I love these jeans. I have some trouble finding jeans that fit comfortably a lot of the time. I'm a bit hippy with a flatter stomach and not much of a waist. I have the most success with a size 16. But what I find is if the jeans fit in the hip they usually are too big in the waist or if I find a pair that I can handle that are tight in the hips the jeans dig into my stomach because they pull when I sit. Both of those situations really irritate me. These have a great balance of stretch and fit at the same time. They fit very comfy over my hips AND they lay nicely over my tummy without digging or being too low when I bend over. I'm glad I took the advice of the other reviewers and ordered these amazing jeans. They are a true to fit pant at a really affordable price tag. I will purchase them again!
on July 6, 2014
These jeans fit large, i usually wear between a 16 and an 18, I decided to go wirh the 18, because of the "junior" that they use in the title... Mistake... They're very large in the waist, and roll down all day. I kept them anyway, i just use a belt, and of corse that helps, but i wouldn't be afraid to size down. I think the 16's would have been a much better choice.