5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
Published 6 months ago by Bargain Shopper

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Long for Me
These jeans are perfectly fine, but too long for my short, 5'2 frame. They are about 3 inches too long, and I will probably have to hem them. Other than the length, they fit well and are comfortable. They look great on a curvy figure. But if you are short like me, be aware that the length will be a little long.
Published 8 months ago by A Write Word

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, January 10, 2014
This review is from: WallFlower Juniors Luscious Curvy Basic Bootcut Jeans (Apparel)
I bought the Natalie wash. And they fit perfect. I bought the same size I've been buying right along in these jeans. Unless someone states they run small or big. If someone says they fit true to size, that means just that. These are real nice. They don't give you the muffin top. Or make me feel like I'm squeezing my butt into them. And believe me, I'm a curvy women. They seem to fit nicely in all the right area. Not tight at all. I am finding, however, if I focus on the "curvy" style, they seem to fit better. Seeing's how I have the hips and thighs going on. It seems nice I can wear stylish jeans and feel good in them and not feel discouraged because of my shape. This brand has become my favorite. With the help of fellow reviewers of course :) Thanks guys :) I'm 5'2"-125 lbs.with an athletic build along with the hips and thighs being a bit on the heavier side. And the size 7 fit me perfect with breathing room :) I'm hoping that the other wash of these jeans fit the same. That's my next purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars My wife loves them, October 12, 2013
My wife wanted Levis, She put some in the cart for like $50. I sneakily went in and added these instead. I told her before they arrived and she was upset, when she tried them on she changed her mind and said she might like some more as long as they also don't have the pocket flaps which she apparently doesn't like in Jeans. Most of the Wallflower jeans have pocket flaps, these do not.

4.0 out of 5 stars They FIT, September 23, 2013
They fit as they should for my size, I normally wear a womans 14 but being these have the curvy fit went with the 13 and they fit good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fit very differently in hip and waist area than the Wallflower skinnies, February 21, 2014
Angela M (MO United States) - See all my reviews
I like these jeans. They are great for the price. The fabric is dark and has a lot of stretch but does hold its shape well. I originally ordered Wallflower luscious curvy skinnies, which fit me absolutely perfectly in a size 15. While these do fit, they're much tighter and have a MUCH lower rise. They don't provide the same coverage as the skinnies which is okay, but a bit disappointing because I love those so much. However for me this is probably a good thing since I'm losing weight and will wear them even more as that continues -- but I would say the Luscious Curvy skinnies fit more like a 15/16 and these jeans are more like a 13/14. They are also fairly long. I'm 5'8" and they would work with heels and heeled boots which is a plus since this style is meant to be worn that way. Overall I can't say enough about these jeans due to their low price. They are not fancy boutique quality denim but they ARE much better than similar jeans at this price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Long for Me, November 4, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally!, April 29, 2014
Finally a pair of jeans that covers up all those "trouble areas" for us curvy women and stays there! The back doesn't pull down when you bend over either. They don't ride up or down and are very comfortable. I feel confident wearing these jeans that nothing is peeking through that I don't want seen. I don't spend every minute adjusting them either, like the jeans that sit below the waist, and they are cute and stylish as well. Well worth the money and I will definitely be buying these again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Jeans!!!, April 27, 2014
Curvy fit jeans are perfect for me. I wear a size 9 but regular jeans never looked very good or fit right (they were always just a little too tight). I was so excited to find curvy fit jeans and decided to give them a try and I've never looked back. They fit wonderfully and are super comfortable. Great buy for people like me who have hips and a butt.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty pleased, January 14, 2014
I like the fit of these jeans a lot. The material seems a bit thin and cheap but they were cheap jeans so makes sense that the material wouldn't be super awesome. Overall, glad I bought them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute jeans, October 27, 2013
I am still on the fence on these & plan to add to this review after I have worn them more.
I am a 12-14 in womans & ordered a 13 curvy and they fit me. The legs around the knees are cut pretty tight which is a little weird to me. Also, they state "mid-rise" however they have this contour waistband which basically means the front of the waistband is lower than the back - which gives me the low rise feeling that I am not a fan of.
But on the bright side, these jeans are made well, are very cute and the price is certainly right. They have loads of styles to choose from.
I am def keeping them but will wear them a few more times before I decide if I will purchase more of them.

3.0 out of 5 stars These were about a foot too long on me and ..., July 10, 2014
These were about a foot too long on me and I am 5'6 so had to get them hemmed. The stitching in the waist is also quite scratchy. I threw them out after a few wears.

Rate and Discover Movies