5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!
I refuse to pay $100 for a pair of designer jeans, but these jeans have the same great look at a fraction of the price. To give an idea on the sizing, I am 5'4 and 133 lbs and I fit perfect into a size 7.
Published 22 months ago by txmom

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but odd fitting
Published 16 months ago by HPoler

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but odd fitting, March 7, 2013
First of all, these jeans are super cute and I really wanted them to fit. Wish the inseam had been posted in the description, I could have avoided them all together. For those interested, in a size 13 the inseam is 33". I'm 5'10, normally a women's size 10 or 12 so ordered a 13 since it's junior's sizing. The waist was WAY too big. Fit great thru the booty and loved the stretch, but the combination of the huge waist and the too short inseam forced a return on these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, September 27, 2012
This review is from: WallFlower Juniors Luscious Curvy Classic Bootcut Jeans in Campus Indigo (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect jean, March 24, 2014
I'm 12 weeks out from my first pregnancy and needed to get back into jeans! Measured myself and referred to the sizing chart...the curvy were amazing at 15 and the classic boot cut were perfect at 17! They are stretchy and comfortable and definitely true to the size chart,

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Fit, but Seams Are Itchy, November 30, 2013
These fit well and are a lovely color - about as shown in the picture - but the seams are held together with some sort of itchy thread that makes it so you can't wear the pants for an extended period. You could wear them to work, but the skin on your stomach will be so irritated by the time you get home that you'll want to take them off. Also, the pair I got has already developed a hole under one of the belt loops.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jeans!, December 2, 2013
I was surprised that they fit so well. I am a curvy woman and struggle with jeans sometimes. I'll be honest about my size, 5'4'' 153 lbs with big hips, I ordered a size 11 and they fit great! The only thing I didn't like was that the color was much lighter than the picture (I ordered them in Campus Indigo). Still, for the price they were worth it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!!, February 20, 2014
I love the way these jeans fit. So comfortable. And look amazing on me if Ii may say so myself

5.0 out of 5 stars Size 7 is a size 7, February 18, 2014
I love that when I ordered a 7 and they fit me just the way I expected them to. I hate to do returns. On these jeans I don't have to do a return.

2.0 out of 5 stars get what you pay for, December 17, 2013
I read reviews and thought maybe it would be possible to get a cheap pair of jeans that fit well, but that was not my experience with these. They were paper thin and felt very cheap. They were loose and baggy in all the wrong places (like the zipper area).They also had a very large flare (they felt like bell bottoms). Returned.

1.0 out of 5 stars well I dont know!, November 27, 2013
Had to return the sizing is WAY OFF. I got size 13 and they were like a 10 in real life. I wear a 12-13 in every other jean but this pair was way off. Also one leg was longer than the other?

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 13, 2014