5.0 out of 5 stars RFID Blocking Cards are Protecting my Credit Cards
Customer Video Review     Length:: 0:16 Mins
I received the cards a few days ago. I love the fact that I can move them to different wallets (I have a lot)! The cards are very discreet, and they slide in and out of my wallets very easily. I would highly recommend these cards.

******UPDATE - Video test - See my short video******
My friend and I tested the RFID Blocking Cards...
Published 15 months ago by Sam C

3.0 out of 5 stars Take with a grain of salt
Published 5 months ago by S. B. Minden

5.0 out of 5 stars RFID Blocking Cards are Protecting my Credit Cards, May 18, 2013
This review is from: RFID Wallet Blocking Cards, Secure Credit Cards from Identity Theft - Fits into Your Credit Card Holder, Wallet, Case or Sleeve - Sandwich Credit Cards between 2 Block RFID Cards - Best Credit Card Protector that Fits in Any Wallet (2-cards) (Office Product)
Length:: 0:16 Mins

******UPDATE - Video test - See my short video******
My friend and I tested the RFID Blocking Cards. You can see scanner's green lights come on when it reads the credit card, but the lights don't come on when we use the RFID Blocking Cards. The cards WORK great!

I am still liking them, especially since I know they work :) This is a good product and good security against identity theft. Better safe than sorry.

Also, very easy to move into a new wallet since they are the about the same size and weight as my credit cards. Just grab and go!

I am thinking about getting some for my family.

3.0 out of 5 stars Take with a grain of salt, March 13, 2014
Shields or wallets don’t block the transmission of all types of RFID card data. There are two types of RFID cards - swipe cards and contactless cards. MasterCard and Chase began a few years ago to use contactless RFID cards. If you have one of the newer contactless cards none of the shields and wallets currently being sold block the RFID signal completely. You should also be aware that it has been found that the effectiveness of these credit card shields vary even among samples of the same brand of shield.

You can make your own homemade shield constructed of duct tape and lined with aluminum foil. It will provide better protection than the majority of the commercial products, including a stainless-steel “RFID blocking” wallet, being sold. May not be as aesthetically pleasing but protecting your information is the goal.

4.0 out of 5 stars May work for some but not all., December 26, 2013
Long Islander (Mineola, NY USA) - See all my reviews
It's very nice that I can keep my trifold wallet that I like very much and still be protected with an RFID blocker. I don't have too many cards in wallet anyway so these two extra ones are no big deal. I also have rfid blocking sleeves on the really important cards in addition to these two rfid blocking cards. My wallet is designed so that I am able to 'sandwich' all of the other cards with these two cards. These cards may not work in a wallet that just folds in half and spaces the cards far apart from each other.

4.0 out of 5 stars As advertised, February 21, 2014
I tested these cards and sure enough they work. I had a minor problem with the card delaminating but the company sent replacements immediately.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Satisfied, September 9, 2013
I liked the concept, that's why I ordered it .... that and the other reviews sold me on these. As to how well they work, will I ever know ? It's called faith .... something sorely lacking in the market place today .... and I guess with good reason.
Never the less ..... if it does work, it will be worth much, much more just for saving the aggravation of straightening a mess out of such proportions as banks and credit card company's can cause, if and when some no good #@&%* could cause scanning your account, and selling, or using it themselves.
Four stars given, just on faith then. And if it does work, and I'll never know I hope, worth ALL the stars in the night sky.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, why didn't someone think of this sooner, May 21, 2013
Bear cat (Aurora, MO United States) - See all my reviews
These RFID blocking Cards are GREAT! No more having to put an additional product in my purse. They just slip right in my wallet in front and back of my credit cards. No more hunting for my cards or dropping them on the floor. All this and made in the good ole USA!

5.0 out of 5 stars RFID Wallet Blocking Cards, August 20, 2013
Anna Aldredge (Encino, California) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my husband because the RFID wallet was too big and the RFID Sleeves were a hassle to deal with. The Wallet Blocking Cards are a better way to go. You just place the credit cards between the Blocking Cards and away you go.

5.0 out of 5 stars RFID Wallet Blocking Cards, May 19, 2014
I am impressed with these. I sandwished my credit cards in between these two cards. I at least feel like I am secure by having 2 blocking cards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Blocking Cards Are Nice Option & Seller Follow-Up Excellent!, May 25, 2014
We ordered two totally different types -- these blocking cards and one of the highest rated and more common sleeve type protection cards. It didn't take us but a few seconds to decide which type we preferred. These blocking cards give you several options on how to protect your information. This is most helpful with different kinds of wallets and another plus is you can move them to different configuration very quickly and easily. Nice job, " We Do Life Styles." Thanks too for your prompt follow-up email with even more good tips and how to contact you if any problems with our order. These make it so simple to protect SO MUCH!

5.0 out of 5 stars I feel secure with these, July 6, 2013
I purchased a set of sleeves and also these cards when a credit card company switched to all RFID cards. The paper sleeves did not give me any confidence that a signal would be blocked. As someone else commented, these are a little heavy. Probably not an issue if carrying in a purse. They might be a little heavy of you plan to use them in your pocket. I have no way to test the effectiveness -- they just feel as though they will work.

Rate and Discover Movies