5.0 out of 5 stars wallet inserts were excellent
it was exactly what it was advertised and met my needs perfectly.
holds pictures and credit cards and still is very thin.
Published 11 months ago by JOSEPH REXROAD

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but too big
Published 7 months ago by Regina Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars wallet inserts were excellent, October 22, 2013
This review is from: Wallet Inserts Set of 2 Accordian Style Card Picture Holder Rare
it was exactly what it was advertised and met my needs perfectly.
holds pictures and credit cards and still is very thin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit!, November 3, 2013
Works great - right size and good quality. Husband was able to discard his old ripped ones! Thanks for a great product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wallet Inserts, October 13, 2013
RB_Artist (Glendive, MT USA) - See all my reviews
These have been hard to find in retail stores, which is why I bought a bunch through Amazon. You can just get more in your wallet with the "accordian" style, and you can see everything at a glance rather than flipping this way or that to find the right card.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but too big, February 18, 2014
The material and all is very nice, but they're just a little too big for my wallet. I have an old leather bifold wallet. I was able to trim them down some, but it's still a very tight fit and it's going to be a struggle to get them in and out of my wallet every time. The pockets are definitely larger than the old insert, and larger than a credit card - not much, but enough to make a difference. Guess I'm just going to have to buy a new wallet since I can't find any insert replacements in town. The cost was about 80% shipping so it isn't worth sending them back. If you have a slightly larger wallet they'll be great, it's a nice soft flexible plastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy picture holder, January 29, 2014
...works great...just like I expected; ...very handy for storing photos and stuff, instead of my pockets ...had a hard time finding it elsewhere!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted, October 7, 2013
It arrived promptly and worked perfectly for my needs. The quality was good, and I am very happy with this purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars very good, October 2, 2013
moe stavnezer (san gabriel, ca) - See all my reviews
came on time and fits my wallet and holds all my cards and I am very very happy with it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great find, September 18, 2013
They had what I couldn't find anywhere else....If your looking for this style of picture holders, go no further, order today......

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas gift, January 25, 2014
B. Kaplan (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
I bought this as a gift for Christmas and it was very much liked. It came with two so they have a back up one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Document Protector, January 18, 2014
These nifty document/photo holders are perfect for all the identity documents that senior folks must carry on their person......they are sturdy and do not come apart easily.

Rate and Discover Movies