The lenses are:
- Polarized (for some models, reduces glare and enhances contrast)
- Mirror coated (for most models, bring beautiful look and other people cannot see the wearer's eyes)
- 100% UV protection (exceeds ANSI Z80.3 and EN 1836:2005 standards)
- Dust repel
- Water repel
- Impact resistant - passed FDA Drop Ball Test and Z87.1 Test (standard for safety glasses, for most of our lenses)
The lenses come with some free accessories:
- A micro-fiber cleaning cloth
- A lenses bag and a lenses box
- A pair of T6 screws(some models only)
- A screw driver(some models only)
All the items are packed in a hard box which can protect your lenses from being crashed.
Disclaimer: Walleva is not affiliated with Oakley in any aspects. Walleva products are made by Walleva and are not Oakley products.
How to make sure you are buying correct lenses?
Step 1: find the SKU of your glasses according to the picture below:
Step 2: go to http://o-review.com/database_detail_model.php?ID=2853&table for a list of glasses, if the SKU of your glasses is one of them, the lenses will fit