5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and fun height decal set!
I'll just start my review by saying that if you're on the fence about this kit, just buy it. It is worth it. Pretty straightforward, right?
Published on July 28, 2012 by JHF

2.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful BUT Bad Quality
Once you place them on the wall you should not peel them off unless you are ready to discard them because once you peel them off they lose their color and become whitish!
;(
I like Roomate brand more!
Published 14 months ago by L. Bayter

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and fun height decal set!, July 28, 2012
This is the fourth decal set we've bought for our baby's room. Two others are still up on the walls, and a third one was returned since it was disappointing. So when I ordered this one I knew it could go either way-- not all decals are equally good! Happily, this set is EXCELLENT and did not disappoint.
The decals are easy to use. They are cut from the sheet well so that they are easy to take off, and they can be repositioned as much as you want. That last point is good, since it took me a while to get the height right, as you need to start the tree at a certain height so that all the height marks are correct (use a measuring tape for set-up!). I can even report that if a "helping" toddler manages to stick some of the decals together into a wadded ball, well, you can still separate them out. All this, and they manage to stay on the wall too! Very impressive.
The designs are wonderful, we love the animals and birds, and there are so many pieces to position here so you can get as creative as you want. We used this decal in a small corner behind the door, and it has become a woodland nook. But you could easily spread these out along an entire wall to create a cute room theme.
My toddler somehow instantly got the whole measurement idea. At least I think she did, she likes to stand up next to it every day and have me pretend to mark where her head goes. The kit comes with leaf decals where you can write your name and a date, and then put them as markers on the height chart. I decided not to use these leaves though-- since they are repositionable I'm afraid of losing my child's measurements, athough I suppose you could write the height on the leaf too. Instead we're using a Sharpie to mark her height directly on the tree chart-- I've tested both black and silver Sharpies and both show up reasonably well against the tree bark. I'm saving the leaves for visiting children (e.g. cousins who act as benchmarks) and any other marks we might want to make that we might want to remove later.
So, as I said in the beginning of this review, get it--this is a great set.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my best investments!, November 18, 2012
I purchased this peel and stick wall mural 5 years ago to put on my classroom wall. It stuck well and I was able to re-position it easily. It looked beautiful and really added color to the room. (Everyone thought I had painted it. :)). My students really loved it, too- which is the most important thing. The next year, I had to change classrooms-and it stuck to a new wall with no problems. After 2 years, I changed schools. I took this mural with me- but I really doubted that it would re-stick to another cinder-block wall. I was pleasantly surprised when I put it up and it stayed with no problems- no peeling off at corners, no weathering- it still looks perfect after 5 years and 3 moves! People that come into my classroom always comment on it, and my students every year tell me how much they like it- and they use it too, when we are learning about the solar system, they always refer to the wall mural. Finally, to make a long story short (too late)- this wall mural was one of my better investments- you can't beat the price for the quality! I will definitely purchase this again in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these!!, August 3, 2013
This review is from: Wallies Peel and Stick Wall Play Mural, Alphabet Fun (Kitchen)
These stickers are absolutely adorable and look perfect in my daughter's playroom! They are a great size and very easy to put on the wall! They also peal of very easily and then re-stick with no issues! Love these!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best purchase for decals, November 26, 2011
I love these decals and wall chart! The deer and tree have a wood-grain pattern, and the colors overall are vibrant. I love the animals' eyes- they are like the eyes in vintage storybooks, and not typical cartoon animal eyes.
The material used is superior to that of other wall decals I have purchased- it is thicker, and is holding up well to little hands.
Overall, I am very happy with this purchase, and would highly recommend this set. I would buy additional complimentary sets if they were available.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, Quality Decals, March 15, 2011
Jennifer (Herndon, VA United States) - See all my reviews
I just love this wall mural set. We got this to decorate the nursery instead of painting.
- quality, life-like graphics
- easy to remove from backing
- sticks to wall well
- easy to move if needed

The set comes with 4 leaves for name and date to mark your child's height on the tree growth chart. I recommend to make your growth marks more permanent, use a white paint pen or other marker and write directly on the tree.

We got another big brand set of woodland animals from a big-box baby store. They were not nearly as good. The vinyl was thinner, a few pieces tore when we took them off the sheet, and the graphics were just ok, colors less bold.

I just wish that Wallie's made another set like this with more animals.

2.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful BUT Bad Quality, September 14, 2013
;(
I like Roomate brand more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, October 16, 2012
Awesome product! It looks great on the wall and my toddler looks at it every day naming the states! It is a good learning tool.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice wall art, July 28, 2011
Super easy to install. It looks great on my son's wall. Only bit of advice, make sure when installing you don't touch 2 ends of a sticker together. It's a little hard to get in unstuck and it stretched the sticker a little bit when you pull it apart. But otherwise I'm very happy with the product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really Cute!, April 13, 2011
These are so cute! The only thing is that a couple of them tore when I was taking them off the sheet, you can't really tell, but I was being really careful! They are a little fragile, but SO cute!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great decals for kids, April 1, 2011
These decals are a really good size and the colors are great for kids rooms. I have rearranged them 2 times already and the decals haven't lost their stickiness - No damage to the wall either.