4.0 out of 5 stars Bought for use as a gym bag.
I bought this bag, as I use the gym early in the morning and go straight to a professional job from there. I needed it to hold a shirt, pants, underwear, socks, shoes and toiletries without wrinkling my clothes.

Published on April 11, 2012 by smrickey

3.0 out of 5 stars Good price. Not best design.
Seem solid enough and well made, but design would be better with larger zipper opening. Makes it difficult to get your stuff in. After that though, works fine. A better product is the 52 inch bag, which I also got.
Published 9 months ago by Edopinion

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought for use as a gym bag., April 11, 2012
This review is from: WallyBags 42 Inch Garment Bag with Pocket (Apparel)

This bag is small enough to do all that and still hang in a standard gym locker (at an angle anyway). However, I probably should have opted for the bag with separate shoe compartments. The shoes don't fit in the side pocket all that great with other items in there. The bag gets pretty bulky on one side that way, which can make it cumbersome to handle with one hand.

All around this bag functions well for its intended purpose. I could see, for a 1-2 day business trip, that this bag would work well for carry on purposes. It appears durable and would not look out of place at the airport.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, January 3, 2012
This review is from: WallyBags 42 Inch Garment Bag with Pocket (Apparel)
This is a great bag, especially for the price. We put three suits and several hanging garments, with no problem at all. It easily folded into an overhead bin, and we also checked it on another leg of our flight. The material is durable, and the hanger locking mechanism performed as advertised.

As was mentioned in other reviews, the zipper would be more functional if it went along three sides.

Also, we would have benefited from a detachable shoulder strap.

Great purchase for our needs!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good price. Not best design., March 26, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality bag, January 7, 2014
This review is from: WallyBags 42 Inch Garment Bag with Pocket (Apparel)
This is a very good quality bag. It protects anything that is in it. I keep my suit and button up shirt in it and it protects it very well. It is very thick material and you won't have to worry about anything getting damaged inside it. Highly recommend!

1.0 out of 5 stars Needs a longer zipper, February 25, 2013
This review is from: WallyBags 42 Inch Garment Bag with Pocket (Apparel)
The zipper on this bag needs to be longer so the bag can be opened up more to put the clothes in. The whole point of the garment bag is to keep my clothes from wrinkling when I travel, but I struggle not to wrinkle them when packing. Very disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST garment bag, October 3, 2013
This is the BEST garment bag! It is durable and spacious. My favorite feature is that it has a closure at the top that holds the hangers in place. I highly recommend this bag to others!

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty nice bag, June 21, 2014
This review is from: WallyBags 42 Inch Garment Bag with Pocket (Apparel)
The zipper isn't quite as convenient as the previous WallyBag that we wore out . . but this is a good product for the price. It works for what I wanted to spend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, June 3, 2014
This review is from: WallyBags 42 Inch Garment Bag with Pocket (Apparel)
Great quality bag and I love the locking mechanism on the hangers. I have no complaints and like the fact that you can put shoes in the zipper pocket as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars I liked it!, May 22, 2014
This review is from: WallyBags 42 Inch Garment Bag with Pocket (Apparel)
I liked the bag and it met my expectations. The locking mechanism worked great and I was able to carry 6-7 garments without any problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Garment Bag, April 22, 2014
This review is from: WallyBags 42 Inch Garment Bag with Pocket (Apparel)
I brought two bags for sons' band trip to CA. The quality of the bag is excellent. It is very durable. Nice product. Highly recommend it. Thanks.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›