4.0 out of 5 stars Wally 66" Destination Bag
Published on May 31, 2012 by Kelly

2.0 out of 5 stars Not quality
Bag was nice but the shoulder strap broke the first time I used it. Returned for a refund. Disappointed given the price and other reviews I had read prior to buying.
Published 3 months ago by vpa

4.0 out of 5 stars Wally 66" Destination Bag, May 31, 2012
This review is from: WallyBags 66 Inch Tri-Fold Destination Bag (Apparel)
I used this for my wedding dress (Alfred Angelo #207), my husband's suit and my sister's matron of honor dress. My dress was slightly bulky (I included the designer and number so you can have a visual refrence if you want to google it), but it did fit in the bag without an issue. You are supposed to be able to fit up to 6 garments but I'm not so sure I would have been able to fit a total of 6 with my dress in the bag, unless the remaining garments did not have a lot of excess fabric. The lock where the hangers are kept in place was difficult for me to close with only 3 hangers, so I can not imagine 3 more. It doesn't mean it can't happen, just in my case it didn't matter. Once the garments are in the bag, it has 3 rollers attached to different places inside of the bag so you can fold it up and your garments will not become wrinkled. This absolutely was the case. We flew JetBlue for my Vegas Wedding and when I arrived at the hotel, nothing in the bag was wrinkled at all (and this was a 5 hour flight). I didn't have to steam any of the garments. Additionally, I had no issue with size requirements and I was able to place in the overhead bin (folded up) without a Ben Stiller Meet the Parents "you have to check your bag" moment. The only thing was that you are supposed to be able to fit accessories in the extra zippered pockets in the bag, but there was no way that was going to happen (in my case) because with all the garments and the bag folded up, it was slightly bulky. I was just able to use the straps on the outside to lock it into place. I probably could have pressed down on the bag to remove excess space caused by air pockets, but I wasn't going push down on my gown and possibly ruin it. However, you just might be able to fit acessories depending on how many garments you are placing and how bulky they are. Overall I was pleased with the bag because I didn't have any problems for what I needed it for and it was very durable. I will obviously get future use out of it, so all in all I believe it was a good investment. Plus if you are not using it for anything wedding related, I'm sure you could do everything the manufacturer specifies.

5.0 out of 5 stars This bag worked wonderfully!, January 19, 2012
This review is from: WallyBags 66 Inch Tri-Fold Destination Bag (Apparel)
We used this bag to take our wedding attire to a destination wedding. Not only was I able to fit 2 wedding gowns in it, we also put the grooms dress clothes and approx 10 summer dresses in it. I was amazed how well everything fit! If I was to do it again, I would not pack so much in it because it did get heavy to carry around the airport, but it worked perfectly for what we needed. I was so happy that I didn't have to worry about my dress, especially because there were 3 other brides on our flight and the closet they put it in was not very big, it was low so things would touch the floor, and it was right by the entrance to the plane. I was also worried that I was not going to get the bag in time because of a holiday, however, it was shipped in a timely manner and everything worked out very well. I would definately recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to basic luggage, July 20, 2012
This review is from: WallyBags 66 Inch Tri-Fold Destination Bag (Apparel)
I FINALLY found a long wardrobe bag on Amazon after searching stores and other sites. I needed the bag to transport 3 full length dresses to my nephew's wedding. The bag is well made, sturdy, has nice pockets for extras, and a convenient shoulder strap. I'm sure I will have it for years to come. I would recommend this bag if you need something with a longer length. They are hard to find!

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge capacity, April 5, 2013
This review is from: WallyBags 66 Inch Tri-Fold Destination Bag (Apparel)
This bag is so huge it doesn't lie when it says it actually fits multiple full-size gowns! I took it on a seven day trip that required formalwear and it fit everything with no problem! It was so well-made I think it's going to last me a long time! Don't waste your money on buying anything at the store by this online with Amazon! It also fits full length bridal gowns!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great travel bag, May 2, 2012
This review is from: WallyBags 66 Inch Tri-Fold Destination Bag (Apparel)
This was exactly what I needed for our cruise. My gowns arrived in perfect condition--no ironing needed! Plenty of room for 5 other dresses too. Lots of room for shoes . Great price also.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wally bag travel excelent, November 1, 2010
This review is from: WallyBags 66 Inch Tri-Fold Destination Bag (Apparel)
The Wally Bag came in the specified delivery time. We used it to transport a wedding dress and tux. The bag fit both nicely, and all arrived in very good condition. Please note the bag is 66 inches, the wedding dress ended up being smaller than this so there was extra unused room. The bag folded up though, it does make for a good carry on.

5.0 out of 5 stars This bag just about does it all & is very well-made!, May 6, 2014
BH in Sacramento, CA (Sacramento, California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: WallyBags 66 Inch Tri-Fold Destination Bag (Apparel)
Bought this mainly to carry shirts & slax & shoes, but it carries much more than that. Love the fact that it folds in "thirds" & then is easily converted into the shape of a regular suitcase by multiple straps & "squeeze & snap" plastic buckles. There's not a thing I don't love about this 66-inch size WallyBag!! Very solid and well-designed. I researched their various sizes & chose this big one because it's long enough to hang ANYTHING I could come up with. I use it with a "Hanger Cascader/ Wonder Hanger" (from Amazon) that has a hook at each end with 6 notches between them in which I put shirt hangers (the notches are staggered about an inch apart, which enables me to have ONLY the single top hook of this device coming through the top of the bag---instead of 6 or more). Then I hang several pairs of slax from the bottom hook, which accepts the clamp-hangers' hooks because it is upside-down to the hook peeking out the top of the bag. And this WallyBag is so long my slax still don't get near the bottom of the bag. And things don't get wrinkled either. It's covered with zippered pockets for shoes or other clothes. I can't recommend this luggage HIGHLY ENOUGH!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Destination Bag, January 11, 2014
This review is from: WallyBags 66 Inch Tri-Fold Destination Bag (Apparel)
This is the only product that meets our requirements for conducting a destination wedding. All other bags of this fashion were smaller / shorter, and simply not as useful. Hopefully you'll enjoy the bag as much as we did.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best bag for the best man!, October 8, 2013
This review is from: WallyBags 66 Inch Tri-Fold Destination Bag (Apparel)
So, I purchased this on a whim, as I was due to travel to my brother's wedding. Read a few reviews and whatnot, but I wasn't really planning on buying a garment bag so I didn't give it much thought. I must say, I am thrilled with my WallyBag!
I didn't put much in it for my trip, just my three-piece suit, my french cuff shirt and accessories. I probably could have made due with a much smaller bag, cos there was tons of room to spare. But this bag seemed to fit my style the best. It's big, but so am I. And I don't like carrying things that seem too small for me.
The hand strap, shoulder strap - awesome. Big zip pockets, room for more than the average person might need to carry in a garment bag. I put some magazines and some stuff from my carry-on bag into the WallyBag cos it seemed way more convenient.
Suit got to the destination a bit wrinkled, to be fair. I wasn't really expecting it to come out looking ready to wear. I figured it was just a better way to carry a suit. I could see how dresses would be better stored than in a suitcase. The bag is super long.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this gown length destination bag, May 3, 2012
This review is from: WallyBags 66 Inch Tri-Fold Destination Bag (Apparel)
We recently had to travel to a formal black tie event and I dreaded finding my gown wrinkled on arrival or, worse, misplaced by the airline. I am happy to report that my gown and several suits travelled very well and arrived the same way I packed the destination bag at home. I highly recommend this bag.

WallyBags 66 Inch Tri-Fold Destination Bag, Black, One Size