5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!!!!!!!!!! Five stars to Wally's ear oil.
Published on May 24, 2012 by strong mom

1.0 out of 5 stars save your money!!! the cure is in your house!!
Published 14 months ago by milin421

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!!!!!!!!!! Five stars to Wally's ear oil., May 24, 2012
This review is from: Wallys Ear Oil 1 Ounces (Health and Beauty)
I have two children, aged 19 months and 6 months old. My 19 month old started getting ear infections since he was 7 months old. As new parents we didn't know any better. So we went with treating him with antibiotics. Within a month, he got another one. Since I strongly believe in natural treatments, I started hunting for alternatives. I came across several home remedies and some of them worked but not consistently. By the time he reached 6-7 episodes of ear infections, I started a more aggressive quest for an alternative remedy. These antibiotics don't treat the problem and not to mention they end up killing all the good bacteria leaving the child prone to more infections and an upset tummy. I got tired of this process. Also, I didn't want my younger one to go through the same things. After several visits to blogs and different sites, I found WALLYS ear oil. Soon after we bought this oil, my elder one developed an ear infection. We got the prescription for the antibiotics but decided to hold off until we used the oil for few days. Also, this time we used Hylands ear ache drops for pain management instead of Advil. Within the next day he stopped tugging his ears and in 3 days, infection was completely gone. By the way, I have an otoscope at home and was able to track progress everyday. In the same week, I noticed my younger one's left ear had some fluid. Again, started using the oil for him and he didn't develop anything and also the fluid drained immediately. Since then, everyday I have been using Wally's oil once as it also helps with clearing wax and stuff. We recently went for a well visit for my boys and the doctor was very impressed after looking at their ears. She was especially very surpised looking at my elder one's ear and commented that it looked very clean and clear. We have seen consistent results with this product and have always recommended this to family and friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Why the new addition of garlic?, November 27, 2012
This review is from: Wallys Ear Oil 1 Ounces (Health and Beauty)
I have been suffering with itchy ears for a long time. I kept trying to stop the itching with liquid ear wax remover, but all it did was make the problem worse. Thankfully, I found this ear oil. Just put a few drops in each ear, let sit for a couple of minutes, and then tilt my head the other way to let the excess drain out. It is designed to help your ear wax work its way out of your ear canal naturally (apparently, when the wax gets hard, it is going nowhere and makes your ear itchy). The oil smells nice too.

UPDATE (October 2013):

I just purchased another bottle of Wally's Ear Oil. It still works very well, but they have apparently added garlic oil to the formula, which leaves a revolting smell. I don't understand why they made this change, unless it was to save money. I will still use it, but is is not as pleasant as before.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wallys, February 5, 2013
This review is from: Wallys Ear Oil 1 Ounces (Health and Beauty)
I rellly like this product it works well and the bottle and the droper are very well made. i love it!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for this household, July 19, 2013
This review is from: Wallys Ear Oil 1 Ounces (Health and Beauty)
Typical scenario, our baby was getting ear infection almost to the point of tubes (yikes) and after Rx number 3 round 3 on same diagnostic I decided to go all natural and do further research on alternative ways to help baby's ear. I came across this product on a blog, and was a bit skeptical but once it arrived and it was put to use it REALLY DID WORK! My only regret is not buying it sooner. It usually works within 24-48 hrs (just a few drops throughout day) and viola no more antibiotics. When we take her to pediatricians the doctor is always amazed at how much better her ears look. I would highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars No ear tubes for my daughter!, February 11, 2014
This review is from: Wallys Ear Oil 1 Ounces (Health and Beauty)
My four year old daughter had eight ear infections in six months and her doctor said she HAD to get tubes put in her ears. After some research I decided to discontinue all medication, start using probiotics and try Wally's Ear Oil. In the past year she has gotten one ear infection and I just treated it with Wally's and it went away in two days. The ear oil eased her pain right away and then her body was able to fight the infection since she has not been on antibiotics for a year. We also stopped eating dairy, which helped a lot. She no longer takes allergy meds, she does not need an inhaler or nebulizer, no cough medicine, no ibuprofin for ear pain, and best of all no antibiotics. She is healthier than ever without the constant medications. When she gets a cold and has excess drainage, I just use Wally's oil for a few days and it keeps her from getting an ear infection. I can not recommend this product enough. Our bottle does have a garlic smell but it is not overwhelming and I only use it on her at night and after school. The smell is gone by morning. I would not want to send her to school smelling of garlic. I do cover her pillowcase to keep the oil from ruining it. I love this stuff. Oh, it also worked on my 19 year old in two days time. No more nasty antibiotics!

4.0 out of 5 stars Wow I'm still amazed, July 26, 2013
This review is from: Wallys Ear Oil 1 Ounces (Health and Beauty)
So long story short we had two ear Infections in a row a penicillin allergic child and I knew more infections to come. From my first child I know once there is one there is a string of them.
I found this product and bought it on amazon. For the price of a dose of antibiotics at that. One day two weeks after the last ear infection battle my 15 month baby boy came down w a fever and was rubbing his ears. It was sat afternoon so I figured I'd try it and if he was still sick Monday morning I'd take him back to the pediatrician. Twice sat and the fever broke Saturday late evening. Twice Sunday and he was acting totally fine. Then once a day until Wednesday. I couldn't believe it. Now every time he is rubbing an ear and acting off we give him a few days of drops and if he's in a pool I give him drops that night as a precautionary measure. It's been 2 months and NO ear infections.
I wish drs would admit that there is something safer and better available. The dr we saw at his last check up would not even say the drops probably worked when the proof was so obvious.
Yes it smells like garlic and onion spaghetti sauce and at first they fight you tooth nail fist and foot!! But the smell is small potatoes compared to the benefits!!!!!! And now he just sort of protests a minute then he lets us put them in no problems.
I only have 4 stars as we have yet to really test it enough. I may bump it up of lasts the test of time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing stuff, well worth it Especially if you have ear eczema, January 14, 2013
This review is from: Wallys Ear Oil 1 Ounces (Health and Beauty)
This product is amazing. I have eczema in the ears and wake up with wet ears constantly, itchy all day, worse with my sinus problems. This product has helped my ears so much. It soothes, I use it after I peroxide my ears and I have not gotten an infection in 2 months. It has even reduced my tonsil infections, which I got frequently

I don't warm the product up but a few drops at room temperature does not make me dizzy, which is great because most products do. I warmed it once by letting the bottle sit in some hot water for about 2 minutes and then tested it on my wrist.

I have not had any build up or pain of any sort and it has reduced the ear aches I get when going outside in the cold.

It has an eye dropper and I use 2 drops in my ears and I let it sit for 5-10 minutes and then let it drain out and go to sleep. I have fallen asleep with the drops in my ear which eventually came out as I turned in my sleep but did not cause any negative affect on my ears. I use it once or twice daily and a bottle lasts me 3 months.

As a bonus it makes your ears smell great. I think it's the eucalyptus but they are left with a nice fresh minty smell. I don't think I will ever go without this stuff. If you are looking for a product that with sooth a wide variety of ear problems this is the one. I have tried many others and most irritated my ears. Even better is that the essential oils in it are anti viral and anti fungal to a degree, which is a little added protection against sickness.

5.0 out of 5 stars Try this before tubes!!, May 12, 2010
This review is from: Wallys Ear Oil 1 Ounces (Health and Beauty)
I love this product. My daughter kept getting ear infections every time she got a tooth. Ever since I started using this product, no more ear infections! Highly recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars save your money!!! the cure is in your house!!, October 24, 2013
This review is from: Wallys Ear Oil 1 Ounces (Health and Beauty)
Mix 1 part rubbing alcohol with one part vinegar and put in baby bottle and dispense into your ear, babies ear whoever is in need. One kills the bacteria and one dries it out. I got ear infections all throughout childhood from swimming in the pool and finally a doc told me that she puts this mixture in her bassett hounds ear (yes, a dog) for their infections. I am now 34 and I now use it on myself and my kids any time we go in a lake or pool, knock on wood, haven't had one since!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Diver's Oil, February 14, 2014
This review is from: Wallys Ear Oil 1 Ounces (Health and Beauty)
I use this oil each time before I dive and then after each dive. I used to get ear infections after diving but this oil has stopped all my ear issues. Thank you for such a great product!

Wallys Ear Oil 1 Ounces