Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 19, 2013 10:37:45 AM PST
Has anybody looked at an early release of walmarts black friday ad? It clearly shows this title under the $3.96 blu ray deals!

http://bfads.net/Black-Friday/Walmart/Ad?page=4#viewer

i havent heard if its by accident or not yet but am very interested.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 20, 2013 10:18:08 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Nov 20, 2013 10:18:35 AM PST
I saw that too, but I noticed that if you click on the ad (like on BlackFriday.com) it takes you to the Wal-mart website and there it lists the films that are going to be on sale. Now, A.) The movie won't be out yet anyway and B.) on Wal-mart's website it lists X-Men Origins: Wolverine instead of THE WOLVERINE. So I'm guessing that it's a mistake and that they actually meant to put a picture of Wolverine Origins.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Nov 19, 2013
Latest post:  Nov 20, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about