Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 10, 2014
After a year or two of harsh weather, the original completely fell apart so I found this replacement. It was a bit tight putting on the new one on but it fits. I don't know if it's just our weather but it did tear a little in a corner or two.

Overall, if you live in an area with "normal" weather, it's a decent buy.
on April 25, 2013
This canopy was a perfect fit and is higher quality then the original one. Hats off! Wonderful product hope it last a long time. The original didn't.
on February 11, 2013
Easy velcro installation. Did it all by myself and it only took about 5 minutes. Fits like a glove and looks nice too.
on July 2, 2013
This is so wonderful to be able to replace the awning on my swing!!! I was so thrilled when it got here!!! It fits perfectly, and my favorite place to read is now shaded once again!!! THANKS!!!
on July 13, 2013
The canopy was the one to fit my style swing. It was easy to install on the swing frame. As far as it standing up to the weather I'll have to wait and see the original one lasted five years.
on July 8, 2013
This replacement canopy fits like a glove and as someone else has commented, it's better material than the original canopy that came on it when it was purchased. I love it!
on June 22, 2013
Finally someone makes replacement parts for items bought from wal-mart and they actually fit. It's better than the original and looks really good.
on January 15, 2015
need a new frame wish they would put one out as the canopy doesn't do well with the old one that is broken
on July 20, 2015
It was a perfect match and with the purchase of the canopy my swing looks new again....
on June 18, 2015
Completely satisfied with the product. It fit perfectly on an old swing.