Walmart.com has LE star wars bundle set to ship on 2/7/2012

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 26, 2011 9:41:45 PM PST
Sorry about the previous post stating it was released on 2/7/2011....here is a link to the Walmart website...http://www.walmart.com/ip/Placeholder-SKU-30-Xbox-360-Xbox-360/16563595

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 16, 2011 11:23:18 AM PST
Maybe it'll be April:
http://kotaku.com/5868731/star-wars-xbox-360-spotted-on-tv-set-rumored-april-release

Posted on Dec 27, 2011 6:10:35 PM PST
LDV says:
Walmart.com says July now (as of this post)

Posted on Dec 28, 2011 7:36:03 PM PST
A. Ahmed says:
looks like everyone is saying june at this point. Microsoft made probably one of their biggest mistakes in terms of releasing a console with this. They lost millions of sales by not releasing for the holidays and hundreds of thousands more by delaying to june, possibly a couple months or even a year before a new console. They should've just skipped the game and sold everything else or at least released it with a voucher or discount for the game.

Posted on Dec 30, 2011 10:23:48 AM PST
Chad G says:
I copy/pasted the link in the OP, and Walmart.com is now saying August 1, 2012.

Maybe I should cancel my pre-order, too..

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 31, 2011 1:15:04 PM PST
Greg says:
I agree....they flat out screwed up not having this console out for the 2011 xmas holidays. Now, with news spreading about the release of the next xbox( 720 or whatever) who really is going to buy this for $449( except avid collectors)? They should have released the system as is, without the game( let's be honest, I suspect the appeal of the bundle was the actual system moreso than the game).

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 2, 2012 7:05:04 AM PST
Chad G says:
I would have snatched up this bundle in a heartbeat, game or no. After all, It's Star Wars! However, *if* the new XBox is coming out as soon as everyone seems to be thinking, even I'm not so sure...

Posted on Jan 9, 2012 7:07:31 PM PST
ms released 2 other special edition consoles in 2011 i dont think theres that much demand for 360s that theyll sell all of the special editions in large volumes
i think the star wars edition may not sell too well since people bought the other 2 special edition consoles . I sort of wanted the gears of war one but i nought the halo reach one when it came out and didnt really need another 360 yet . I do have this one preordered because its kinda cool wish it camewith 2 of the controllers tho.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Nov 26, 2011
Latest post:  Jan 9, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Xbox 360 Limited Edition Kinect Star Wars Bundle
Xbox 360 Limited Edition Kinect Star Wars Bundle by Microsoft (Xbox 360)
4.7 out of 5 stars   (216)