- File Size: 237 KB
- Print Length: 83 pages
- Publisher: WMS; 2 edition (December 1, 2012)
- Publication Date: December 1, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00AH6TG9I
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #818,477 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Walt Disney World - Expert Advice for First Time Visitors with Fastpass+ Information.: Including - Magic Bands and My Disney Experience. Kindle Edition
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Larry Wilmot is British, darling--an Englishman who adopted Scotland as his home and lived there for almost 20 years. He is now married to Robin and they live happily ever after in sunny West Texas. He spends most of his time trying to find air conditioning. Larry has been writing about Disney for 14 years. He has also written for various British publications and appeared on popular British TV shows including, "We the Jury" and "Absolutely Animals" where his dog was taught how to stop chasing trains! He also has a day job as a Probation Officer.
Robin Goble Wilmot is a Texan, a CPA, and so left-brained that it's a wonder she can hold her head up straight. Even she admits that she can be a bit CDO (which is the same as OCD, but with the letters in the right order, AS THEY SHOULD BE). Like Larry she loves Disney and, when she isn't AT a Disney Park, she's thinking about going to one, or planning the next trip in great detail. And we mean GREAT DETAIL. Robin and her dog, Tad--a Yorkshire Terrier--live in Texas with her husband, Larry--a Yorkshire Terror.
Top Customer Reviews
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Activities
- Books > Travel > Specialty Travel > Theme Parks
- Books > Travel > Specialty Travel > Tourist Destinations & Museums
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Parenting & Relationships
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Travel
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Relationships > Family Activities
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Travel > Specialty Travel > Tourist Destinations & Museums