In Treatment 3 Seasons 2009
Amazon Instant Video
1. Mia - Week One A surprise subpoena brings Paul back into the life of a former patient and current malpractice lawyer named Mia.
2. April - Week One Paul is alarmed to learn that his new patient April, an architecture student, harbors a life-threatening secret she refuses to share with her parents.
3. Oliver - Week One A conflicted sixth grader named Oliver is brought to Paul by his parents Bess and Luke, who are getting a divorce.
4. Walter - Week One A high-powered CEO with anxiety issues turns to Paul for therapy at the encouragement of his wife.
5. Gina & Paul - Week One Paul resumes his Friday sessions with Gina, who agrees to give a deposition in the lawsuit against him while also helping him through the new changes in his life.
6. Mia - Week Two In her first session, Mia admits to wanting to impress Paul by flaunting her job and relationship with a married co-worker.
7. April - Week Two April details her detachment from a former boyfriend and his current partner, both of whom are concerned about her current illness.
8. Oliver - Week Two Fearing his behavior has led to his parents' estrangement, Oliver outlines the difficulty he's having living between two homes.
9. Walter - Week Two Paul links Walter's panic attacks to a childhood tragedy.
10. Gina & Paul - Week Two Paul looks to fill in memory gaps about his mother's attempted suicide by reconnecting with a childhood crush.
11. Mia - Week Three Laura's deposition in the Alex Prince case spills into Paul's session with Mia.
12. April - Week Three April's memories of a childhood near-tragedy underscore her lifelong independence issues.
13. Oliver - Week Three Bess and Luke disagree over whether Oliver's weeklong stay at his father's was a success.
14. Walter - Week Three In the midst of a corporate crisis, Walter recounts an emotional attempt to rescue and protect his daughter.
15. Gina & Paul - Week Three Gina explores Paul's resentment over having to take care of his ailing father.
16. Mia - Week Four Paul exposes the emotional insecurity that may have led to Mia's recent unruly weekend.
17. April - Week Four Paul crosses a professional boundary after analyzing April's anxieties involving her brother and mother.
18. Oliver - Week Four Despite Bess' assurances, Paul worries that Oliver's recent exemplary behavior is merely an illusion.
19. Walter - Week Four Walter confronts his feelings of duty and loss in the wake of a professional 'perfect storm.'
20. Gina & Paul - Week Four Gina encourages Paul to reconnect with his father before it is too late.
21. Mia - Week Five Paul and Mia examine issues of life, death, loneliness and last chances.
22. April - Week Five April's revelation about her best friend Leah triggers a discussion with Paul about reliance-and April's unwillingness to lean on those closest to her.
23. Oliver - Week Five Oliver's recent deteriorating behavior at home and school vexes his father, who's dealing with personal issues of his own.
24. Walter - Week Five Paul concludes that Walter's recent actions make him a risk to himself.
25. Gina & Paul - Week Five Gina tries to get Paul to address unanswered questions about his father; Alex Sr. drops a bombshell.
26. Mia - Week Six A recent setback allows Paul to help Mia re-examine her contentious relationship with her mother.
27. April - Week Six Accused of betrayal, Paul defends his actions while addressing April's deep-rooted insecurities.
28. Oliver - Week Six Ignoring Paul's and Oliver's objections, Luke and Bess come up with a plan that will alter their family structure and dynamics.
29. Walter - Week Six Paul tries to get Walter to embrace his vulnerable side.
30. Gina & Paul - Week Six Gina bristles over a frustrated Paul's accusation that she's not involved with her patients.
31. Mia - Week Seven After failing to lure Paul into a trap, Mia ends up making a life-changing decision.
32. April - Week Seven April shares some news with Paul that sets the stage for a dialogue about facing her anger, and her future.
33. Oliver - Week Seven Bess and Luke find closure after a tough week; Paul tries to allay Oliver's fears.
34. Walter - Week Seven Paul maps out a plan to rescue Walter from his old self.
35. Gina & Paul - Week Seven In the Season Two finale, Paul and Gina reach a crossroad in their relationship.
|Starring||Gabriel Byrne, John Mahoney|
|Producers||Paris Barclay, Alysse Bezahler, Rodrigo García, Hagai Levi, Stephen Levinson, Sarah Lum, Mickie Reuster, Noa Tishby, Joanne Toll, Mark Wahlberg|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Intelligent and addicting! Can't stop watching..Gabriel Burns is wonderful in his roll as the sensitive psycho analyst that can't seem to hold back and not get involved with his... Read morePublished 14 days ago by Lydia Santos
This series like the first one is dealing with the problems of our daily, modern life. Shows an honest and critical portrait of it. Read morePublished 14 days ago by Laslo Szekely
Even better than season 1. In depth and at times intense. Not only do I love Byrne's character (and the way he plays that character), but the supporting cast is superb.Published 29 days ago by Jeff Wooten
Hooked! Love this series and hate to see it end after Season 3!Published 1 month ago by Peggy Laplume