4.0 out of 5 stars Good traveling shoe case
Published 10 months ago by TVRD

2.0 out of 5 stars It does not fit 2 shoes in one slot!
So I am upset but I am still going to use it. Anyways- looking at the picture it looks like you can fit 2 shoes/heels/wedges in one slot.

No you can't. Unless you force it in and scratch your shoes- and I mean FORCE it in like ruin your shoes. In the end some of the heels I have I have to put one shoe in one slot.
Published 8 months ago by Aer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good traveling shoe case, January 30, 2014
This review is from: WalterDrake Blue Shoe Storage Travel Bag (Kitchen)
If you are traveling for a long trip or have to accommodate various outfits this case can help you out. when i received it, i didn't think it was going to be able to do the job but, voila! It does hold 8 pairs of ladies shoes. I put in pumps and wedges with heels from 3-4 inches and they fit in nicely. Much better that using up suitcase space and wrinkling clothes or putting them in plastic bags to go in a duffle where they can get squished or scratched. Outside if the plastic smell which i deodorized with an essential oil spray i am good to go!

2.0 out of 5 stars It does not fit 2 shoes in one slot!, March 24, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased!, February 17, 2014
This review is from: WalterDrake Blue Shoe Storage Travel Bag (Kitchen)
What to do with your shoes when you travel? Do you stuff them into the sides of your suitcase where they get flattened while soiling you garments? Do you distort the front of your suitcase by flattening your shoes and squeezing them into the front pocket? If you're going away for a while you may need several pairs of shoes for multiple events--but they take up so much space! Where are you going to put them? This travel bag holds 8 pairs of shoes neatly and cleanly and will fit at the bottom of a foldover garment bag quite nicely. It's easy to use, keeps shoes and garments apart, can be used for other purposes and appears to be well-made and strong.

When mine arrived it had a faint vinyl smell about it, but that cleared up by airing the bag for a couple of days. I'm going on a long cruise and I can't wait to try it out!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, June 12, 2014
This review is from: WalterDrake Blue Shoe Storage Travel Bag (Kitchen)
We took this on our 8 day cruise, and of course, I took quite a few pairs of shoes. I was able to fit 13-15 pairs of shoes in this bag. The slots for the shoes are big enough that you can double and even triple some pairs of shoes (flats, flip-flops, etc.) My heels fit in one section as a pair...however, my Volitile flips, were only 1 to a section. Good thing I only took one pair like that.
The bag is made of vinyl and I was afraid it would give or the strap would break, as loaded as I had it, but it held up nicely.

5.0 out of 5 stars shoe storage travel bag by Walter drake, May 28, 2014
This review is from: WalterDrake Blue Shoe Storage Travel Bag (Kitchen)
good buy , well organised if you a frequent flyer, helps keep from taking unnecessary shoes when travelling, ladies shoes fits good plenty space

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied, June 25, 2014
This review is from: WalterDrake Blue Shoe Storage Travel Bag (Kitchen)
Wife loves it use it all the time when travel. Would recommend it to all my family and friends.
Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars The ideal travel bag for shoes, July 7, 2014
This review is from: WalterDrake Blue Shoe Storage Travel Bag (Kitchen)
It's just what I expected. I don't like to put my shoes in the same suitcase as my clothes so I was looking for a travel bag that I was exclusively for my shoes. I also like to travel with a variety of shoes so this Shoe Storage Travel Bag by WalterDrake is exactly what I was looking for! It's light weight and it holds 8 pair of shoes!

P.S. It's a perfect gift for a woman for those men that never know what to get.

5.0 out of 5 stars I can see that it will hold a pair of flat pumps easily in one slot, August 18, 2014
This review is from: WalterDrake Blue Shoe Storage Travel Bag (Kitchen)
I bought this for a trip. Looking at the different reviews, It was hard to tell how many shoes I could get in this bag. Having it in my possession, I can see that it will hold a pair of flat pumps easily in one slot. You will need 2 slots for a pair of running shoes. This bag is bigger than I thought it would be, but I think it will be perfect for what I want to do .. Looking forward to using it and being organized.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of room, June 22, 2014
This review is from: WalterDrake Blue Shoe Storage Travel Bag (Kitchen)
I was concern I would have a problem getting the shoes in the bag but that wasn't the case. Very nice.

2.0 out of 5 stars Need Tiny feet, May 6, 2014
This review is from: WalterDrake Blue Shoe Storage Travel Bag (Kitchen)
you have to wear a size womens 5 or 6 in order to be able to fit 2 shoes in one pouch like the picture shows

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›