Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-11 of 11 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 8, 2012 7:20:30 AM PDT
I don't care for these colors at all! Very disappointed that you don't have nicer colors, especially red. :(

Posted on Sep 8, 2012 11:29:27 AM PDT
Welcome says:
I would like the Kindle fire HD 7" cover in red. I would like to see more colors than black, that seems to be the only color offered now. Purple, electric blue..colors that are more of a jewel tone would be nicer choices.

Posted on Sep 8, 2012 12:34:46 PM PDT
This cover does come in some other colors besides the "onyx" black. They are: persimmons (orange), ink blue (navy), saddle tan (medium-light brown), fuschia (pink), and honey (yellow gold).

From the pictures, I personally think most of these colors are ugly, and wish they had produced these in more basic, traditional colors. Like red, green, blue, brown, and pink.

It's disappointing. Maybe there are those who really like these colors, and maybe they look better in person, but I doubt it.
-Rachel from LoveMyFire

Posted on Sep 8, 2012 4:01:52 PM PDT
ShoeAngel says:
type in kindle fire hd cases on the command line. there are so many different colors to choose
from, including a case that resembles the old black & white marble school notebook.
ENJOY !

Posted on Sep 9, 2012 10:54:58 AM PDT
When are the other colors coming out? I want the pink one (I hope it looks better in person!) by Christmas.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 9, 2012 9:46:13 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 10, 2012 8:38:25 PM PDT
C. Peterson says:
It says that the other colors are available September 14th. However, when you proceed to checkout it says it will ship for some on October 24th and November for others. Just go to this link and you can select any of the colors there:
Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7" (Previous Generation) Standing Leather Case, Ink Blue (will only fit Kindle Fire HD 7", Previous Generation)

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 10, 2012 5:00:35 PM PDT
it says they are available-but when you check out it doesn't give you the prime option of receiving sep 14 like the fire hd. the persimmon color one doesn't show to be available until i believe november. i guess i'm stuck with black.

Posted on Sep 12, 2012 8:50:36 AM PDT
Going to wait on ordering cover until color choice options are clear

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 13, 2012 9:34:03 AM PDT
i prefer to have a cover with mine right away. i think amazon should have done a better job coordinating the accessories with the kindle delivery date. i imagine it caused a lot of unneccessary rep time dealing with customers. i know i spent about an hour looking at covers to make a choice, decided i would go with the amazon cover-in persimmon, saw it was to be available sep 14. thought it was my best choice for what i wanted (don't like tablet covers that flip and the soft lining makes contact with things i think could cause things to stick to it and cause scratches). didn't want to spring for an extra $45 for a device that only cost $200, but it looked like the best option available. so i order it and it shows up as available on nov 7??? this made me very unhappy as it was shown as available sep 14 on the item page until i got to checkout. more wasted time. ended up ordering black (only one available on del date). amazon needed to do a better job with this. hope the fire hd does not disappoint. just don't want to go without a protective cover.

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 21, 2012 8:41:05 PM PDT
will wait to buy until they add more colors

Posted on Oct 3, 2012 7:42:35 PM PDT
C. L. Bush says:
I want a Green choice. Dark or Olive Green preferably.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  9
Total posts:  11
Initial post:  Sep 8, 2012
Latest post:  Oct 3, 2012

Search Customer Discussions