5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value.
Product arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Charger works great will all different types of Xbox 360 batteries. Keep it right where I sit so I can just install a new one and keep playing. Always have extra charged batteries on hand. Thank you!
Published 11 months ago by Ross R. Witte II

2.0 out of 5 stars its ok wouldn't buy it again.
The battery life does not hold as well as just using the AA battery attachment. They are good for if you run out of batteries and need a back up or if you use your xbox for streaming over playing games. because the battery being so low and quite all of a sudden.
Published 15 months ago by Stephanie yates

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value., December 31, 2013
This review is from: WantMall Dual Quick Battery Charging Station Compatible with XBOX 360--Black (Video Game)

2.0 out of 5 stars its ok wouldn't buy it again., September 3, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT GOOD!, September 3, 2013
I just got the package a few minutes ago so I plug them in so they can charge so it was green so i put them in my controller and one of the battery packs died on me in about three minutes but when i had it plugged in it said that it was fully charged. So then i use the other one that says that was fully charged and i used that one and it only last me about 5 minutes into the game. The batteries suck. If you buy this, your only buying for the charging stand. The batteries are the worst. Buy better chargable packs if you buy this

4.0 out of 5 stars GOOD VALUE, June 24, 2013
This is a good option for anyone who wants to save money in the long run. Fit just fine in the xbox controller, and holds a moderate charge. I would recommend this xbox 360 battery kit!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not bad so far!, December 29, 2012
I got this since I hate having to run out and get batteries when I want to play a game and for the price I said to myself what the heck, if I don't like it I didn't pay much for it. First off I didn't like the packaging for it, it was just in an unmarked white box and it was opened from shipping but everything looked fine. I plugged it in to charge and the good thing is that it was already charged and ready to go! I have had it for a few days now and played maybe about 4hrs or so each day and its still at full charge. I will update review for a longer assessment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome item, actually works, September 6, 2013
This product came with free batteries and actually charges the battery packs. I'd advise you to get this. It's convenient and is awesome

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad, July 11, 2014
never worked from purchased. Bad device

1.0 out of 5 stars shoddy cheap is expensive but seems to lie well, March 30, 2014
poor quality with a month of use fence stopped working for wasting the dollars do not recommend buying or joke but the original is a little more expensive but I assure you will last them alive in Venezuela

1.0 out of 5 stars Batteries do not even work, March 7, 2014
Batteries that are included do not even recharge. There was no power source included and I have to use my power cord from my computer to charge batteries that I purchased after I found out these batteries do not charge even for 5 minutes of game play.

3.0 out of 5 stars It worked for what I needed, January 28, 2014
First off if you buy cheap then you get cheap, the batteries that came with this weren't worth anything, they wouldnt charge and they didnt work for more than 2 seconds. But the charger worked perfectly for my other batteries.