Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on November 14, 2012
Great value for the price. The robe is plush and soft. Very comfortable and warm, feels like being in a spa. Could hang out in it all day. Small/medium perfect size for someone 5'4"-5'8"
on March 12, 2013
Feels great. But it runs small. I bought this for a very slender man and it barely wraps around him. If you are a medium I recommend ordering a large.
on December 5, 2012
I found this robe on Amazon for my husband. He loves it. Can't get over how warm and comfortable it is. He has worn it everyday since it arrived. It was reasonably priced, did not break the bank. We have been using less heat since it arrived. Before my husband was always cold ,constantly putting up the heat, now he is comfortable. I was concerned because it only came in 2 sizes small-medium or large-extra large. My husband is medium because of the small attached to size ,I was afraid it might be to tight. It is a perfect fit. I would recommend it to anyone.
on November 9, 2012
I was a little hesitant, because there were no reviews, but the robe has a nice soft feel. The fleece is plush, not thin. The belt is detached. I purchased a small/medium and it hits at mid-calf for a 5'5" person. There is a large enough fleece loop inside for hanging. My only issue is that being black, the robe was shipped with the wrapping torn, and therefore, the robe arrived with tiny bits of brown cardboard from the shipping box, or something, all over the exposed parts of the robe. Once I removed all of it the robe was rather nice. Overall, pleased with the purchase.
on April 1, 2014
I purchased 4 of these to utilize for our Spa at my work and after very light use in about 6 weeks times, these robes have almost fallen apart. The material has fuzzed up looking like a ratty old grandpa robe instead of the crisp, clean fleece look I have come to expect from something this material. Very very disappointed. Wish there was a way to return and receive refund.
on May 29, 2014
Good fit,good feel .;..but even after 2 washings this product keeps shedding all the time.I bought this as a replacement for similar robe that I had for 7 years..but that one rarely sheed ...this one doesn't stop.
on June 14, 2014
I love the feel of this robe. I'm 6'0 250 stocky build, the belt is lower than where I would like it to be, as far as where it wraps around my body. Sleeves are super long for me, but I roll them up so it's not an issue. Great value, feels like quality made robe.
on February 3, 2013
Because altho it is comfortable to wear and very attractive, you must run around after the person wearing it with the vacuum cleaner. I am going to wash it several times and see if this helps.
on September 30, 2014
doesnt seem to soak up water when putting on after shower or getting out of hut tub. My husband likes to put on a robe, rather than towel drying off, and this micro fleece will not soak up any water. I have bought towels at Kmart and Walmart in the past that have the same issue (its the material and which contry it is made) and returned them for a refund. What good is a towel or a robe that lets water drip off rather than drying you off. We did keep the robe as it is comfy and looks good, but didnt really work for what we wanted.
on May 2, 2015
Yay, mine does not pill like some other reviewers said. Is very lightweight but still warm. Sleeves are very long by at least 5 in. (cover my fingers).
Material looked fragile, but a washing did not damage or thin the fabric. The pockets are too far forward so they overlap and are exactly in front. I am 5'8" and the robe hem hits me right below the knees where I like it. I have a 34 in waist and the wrap is just right. 2 to 3 inches bigger and would have to go up one size.