Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on May 18, 2003
I purchased this deck of cards hoping to get a top quality product and I was very pleased.The paper is good quality stock and the images are very realistic.I believe these cards will be a top notch collector's item.
11 comment|122 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 20, 2015
I bought these cards from SamDlm. The ones I got said "Issued By Intelligence Agency Of United States Of America 2003." To be grammatically correct it should read "Issued by the Intelligence Agency of the United States of America 2003." But you know how the government can be. Either way I'm not sure if they were the original ones issued to troops deploying/deployed to Iraq, but they damn sure look like it. The quality seems about like typical government quality when they want to distribute in mass quantities. They're not casino quality. But they are really cool. For sure something every red blooded American should own. This is my second pack, I had one of the original ones, but I've since lost it years ago. I heard at least back then only one company held the rights to manufacture them, not sure about now. Hope that helps.
33 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 17, 2015
I am a OIF veteran who was stationed in Kuwait from 15 Dec 02-14 June 03. I was issued a deck of these cards and they remain unopened today. I have been unable to ascertain their rarity (not worth), so I was hoping someone knows more about them; beyond what can be found on the Internet. Here are a few details:

-Made by the Liberty Card Co.
-Sealed on the top and bottom by blues stickers with white writing reading "LIBERTY PLAYING CARD COMPANY"
-Reads "PLASTIC COATED" on one long side of the box in dark grey writing. The opposite side reads, "CUSTOM PLAYING CARDS"
-The top card is the only one visible from the unopened pack. It is burgundy in color with the Great Seal of the U.S. in gold. Below it reads, "AMERICAN EMBASSY KUWAIT"
Thank you for your help!

specialofficerk@yahoo.com
review image
on July 24, 2015
Very interesting piece of history. Of course you have to be old enough and care about the history of the Iraq war. These cards represent the decks given to US military members to help them identify wanted members of the Iraqi government and military who were wanted.
on March 22, 2004
Excellent quality playing cards. Sturdy & smooth. Cool camouflage backing, too.
Main qualm: 11 of the 52 cards (25%) don't have photos, but rather blackened "no photo available" images. Kinda disappointing.
Note: My first deck was INCOMPLETE...no heart cards! (Amazon quickly replaced that defective deck). So, check your deck when it arrives.
on February 17, 2016
I bought a deck of these cards from Wagner International, and they are just great. My order was taken care of by Paul, and I received great customer service, and military appreciation. They also gave the best deal for the cards.
on October 9, 2015
Very good quality cards, efficient quality photos, and precise relating personality for the numbers of the deck, have tried it in the Lenormad Oracle, instead of the classic Lenormand deck cards, the answers to my questions left me speachlless , very precise and clear answers to your questions and situations !
on March 11, 2014
Exactly what I wanted I lost my issued cards and these are a perfect replacement. They'll go on my wall next to my other memrobilia.
on July 20, 2011
Collectable. Not opened yet
on March 7, 2016
Ordered as a gift for someone. They enjoyed these cards.
The cards are sturdy and have a nice finish.