Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now SnS

Size: One-SizeColor: MulticoloredChange
Price:$8.78+ Free shipping

on May 17, 2012
I bought this for my daughter's birthday party at a ranch. Everyone loved it. We bought some fake mustaches for the kids to wear. We took pictures of all the kids with it and are using them for thank you cards. Even the adults got into it and took pictures. I don't know how long it would last for, but you really don't need it around for that long.
on March 10, 2014
This hilarious photo-op poster went over very well at our old-west annual event for our foundation. The guests got a kick out of the pics and we will be using it every year! Check us out at: [...]
on December 16, 2015
I ordered this item to be featured at a company event in which our theme was, "Wild Wild West". After we put this together and stood it up on our table - It was really fun to feature at our event. Lots of folks complimented us on this and I'm glad I chose this one as one of the ones we featured in front of our company display.

It shipping quickly, was well-packaged, undamaged and just perfect. Really good quality too and definitely reusable. I wholeheartedly recommend this seller and this product. It's exactly as pictured.
on February 9, 2016
The hit of our cowboy party
on July 17, 2014
We got some really great photos using this backdrop during our wild west themed VBS. It is made from cardboard and came in a large flat box in good condition. It lasted through lots of photos. I am glad we ordered it even though it cost a little more than it should have, it was well worth it.
on June 24, 2014
Bought this for summer camp and it was a huge hit. It got passed all over camp so kids could get their pictures taken in it. Great prop for camps, parties, etc. It does create a significant glare if your camera uses flash, so be careful there; but no complaints otherwise.
on July 5, 2013
I ordered a Wanted Poster Photo Prop and it shipped out immediately! I received it a day later and I paid for normal ground shipping. I was very impressed!! The Poster Prop was cute and easy to use and was a great element to our party!
on June 16, 2014
This product was shipped fast and on time. It was not packaged well for delivery. They put it in a envelope marked do not bend Which in turn got bent. Hope it works for the photo booth for my party without seeing a big crease in it.
on July 12, 2013
Bought this for my son's western/cowboy themed birthday party. Very cute but so flimsy that it was hard to even stand behind to take a picture. Could be reinforced to work a little better if you're willing to do it. Great price!
on December 8, 2015
This is a great photo prop. I used it for my daughters western birthday party and it was a hit. I purchased thin wooden stick and glued them to the bottom to stick the poster on the yard to stand up. It is very large as well.