5.0 out of 5 stars These Boots Are GREAT!
For a year now I have been eyeing Ash's Trash boot but I just can't get myself to part with $400 for a pair of boots that is so recognizable....I mean at some point, no matter how great the boot people are gonna say, "Oh there she goes with her nail head motorcycle boots AGAIN. Luckily I ran into Wanted's version of the boot here on Amazon!

Generally I am...
Published 22 months ago by E. Lamoureaux

1.0 out of 5 stars Not my fit
As much as I wanted to love these boots I just couldn't. I am short with short legs and these boots were not flattering for me in the least. They are true to size and offer a roomy shaft which I liked however the shaft almost seemed too spacious as it had a slouchy appearance. Another feature I did not like was the toe of the boot was very narrow and feminine looking. I...
Published 19 months ago by Slayra

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars These Boots Are GREAT!, October 20, 2012
This review is from: Wanted Shoes Women's Motor Motorcycle Boot (Apparel)

Generally I am skeptical about buying "cheap knockoffs" of higher priced items because they generally look cheap, have poor construction quality and are uncomfortable. This was NOT the case with these boots. The faux leather is quality faux. Believe me, neither you nor anybody else, will notice that they are not real leather. The construction quality is great and I find them to be unbelievably comfortable. In fact, I didn't even have to break them in. I wore them 12 hours on the first wearing and was as comfortable at the end of the day as I was at the beginning.

I pretty standardly wear a 9.5 but these were only available in a 9 or a 10. I opted for the 10 figuring if they were a bit too big (which 10s usually are) I could wear thick sock. I'm really glad I ordere a size bigger because the 10 seems to be a little small for a 10 and fit me perfectly. I do think someone who standardly wears a 10 would find the 10 a bit too tight.

I ended up loving these boots so much that I purchased them in both black and brown...and still ended up paying well under half of what one pair of the Ash version would have cost :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, November 11, 2012
I ordered these boots with hopes of them being somewhat comparable to the $200 and $400 versions, which as badly as I wanted I could not justify spending. These wanted boots were delivered in a few days and have not been off my feet since, I'm so impressed and really in love w them, they're pretty well made for the price and look so awesome. Like any boot they're a little snug when you first put them on, but after 4 days of wear they're already so comfortable. I live in nyc and walking blocks upon blocks each day my feet dont hurt at all from these. I usually wear a 9 or 9 1/2 so I went w my gut and bought the 9 and it's fine. Like previous reviewers have said, if you're not sure whether to get this awesome boot, take the leap you won't be sorry.

4.0 out of 5 stars good fit, February 5, 2014
normally wear an 8, but the 8.5 fit well and I am pleased with the quality.
will wear with my white chaps and white leather jacket

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome boots, January 17, 2013
These are my favorite shoes. I think that they fit true to size. The quality is awesome. Shipping was fast. Love love love them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this boot!, January 15, 2013
These boots are comfortable from the first time you put them on your feet. No breaking in required! I wore them 2 days in a row right after getting them. They look good, they feel good and they're comfortable to walk around and stand in. The first time I wore them was to a cheer leading competition (= LOTS of walking and standing). I wore them to work the next day. I like them so much I'm going to check if they come in brown too! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, January 2, 2013
I bought these boots for my niece & she loved them. Good fit, quality, just like they said. Cute boots

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING :D, December 6, 2012
This review is from: Wanted Shoes Women's Motor Motorcycle Boot (Apparel)
These boots are worth every penny. True to size, comfy, stylish and gorgeous! What more could you ask for? C: Don't even think about it..just buy 'em!

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, November 26, 2012
These boots are true to size, look way more expensive! I feel like a rock star when i wear them! GREAT BUY!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots, November 5, 2012
This review is from: Wanted Shoes Women's Motor Motorcycle Boot (Apparel)
these boots look and feel great! I normally wear a 9-9.5 but they only had a 10 in the color that I wanted and I AM GLAD I GOT THE 10! They run a little but small, but they are perfect for someone who wears a 9 and wants to wear thick socks. They are well made and a great boot for the price!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic boots!, November 2, 2012
M. King (Louisville, KY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wanted Shoes Women's Motor Motorcycle Boot (Apparel)
I bought these in brown and absolutely love them. They look amazing! Great buy if you are looking for a cheaper alternative to the Ash studded boots, which I could not justify price. I am a size 7.5 and found these true to size. They are very comfortable and surprisingly lightweight. I have a pair of Frye engineer boots that are the same design (minus the studs) and are very heavy due to the sole. These boots are not like that at all, making them much easier to walk in. The only reason why I am giving this four stars is because a couple studs had a prong coming out, making me wonder how long it would be before they completely popped out. Nothing that can't be fixed with a little super glue, though. Other than that, the quality is great and they look more costly than they really are.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›