Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: A Wanted Woman
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on April 19, 2014
The book has action from the beginning to the end. MX-401 is the female version of Gideon. This is the only thing I can say without giving anything away. I waited up until midnight of 4/14/14, because I was very anxious to start reading. And I was not disappointed! This is what you’ve done to me Eric. Ever since I picked up your first book three years ago, I’ve been totally hooked. I went back and researched and read every single book you’ve written. Your creativity with words is indescribable – how the hell do you do it? Your adverb conversation had me laughing for days…OMG. These books should be movies. I don’t know how anyone rates them less than five stars? People are you nuts? This man is the embodiment of excellent writing. I put him in the same class with Steven King, Steig Larson, and Brent Weeks. Yes indeed! I said it and I don’t give a damn. In life there are always haters.
A Wanted Woman, Woman of Ten Thousand Faces, a woman without a name; these are all things you will encounter when faced with the main character of the latest Eric Jerome Dickey novel A Wanted Woman. I found myself wondering what was going on and what had this woman done, what was her name and how did this all evolve.

As with any EJD novel there is a back story that is told throughout the story never giving you that last piece of the puzzle until the very end. And because Mr. Dickey is such a stickler for detail the island settings depicted in this novel are vivid and exact. That said EJD delivered another not so subtle history lesson, I have never encountered and EJD novel that did not drop knowledge. As well all know all fiction is based in some fact.

This action based novel set in the island countries of the West Indies packs a lot of history, detail, blood, sweat and tears on all its pages. Pay attention to the story because the twist and turns will leave you lost, dazed and confused. This is not a romance but a story about an assassin, on her own in a man eat man/woman environment. This novel is not for the faint of heart there is not happily ever after but there might be another to follow should EJD choose to be so kind.

As you read this novel you will see how perception is everything and to what lengths people will go to attain money and power. As you read this novel you will see a young woman struggle with her self image, self worth and finding her own path. As you read this novel you will see that what believe to be an idyllic picture book setting also has its dark and desolate side. I realized as I read this novel the troubles, trials and struggles of our brethren in the islands is more of out of sight out of mind. Mr. Dickey reminds me that the struggle for freedom is not over as I read this book I realized that just because slave is outlawed and abolished economic slavery is alive and well; a thriving multi-billion dollar business.

This novel was not what I expected yet it was all Eric Jerome Dickey and what I mean by that is your entertainment comes at the price of learning. A Wanted Woman is an eye opener if you are a true Eric Jerome Dickey fan he once again delivered and you will not be disappointed.
on April 16, 2014
Eric Jerome Dickey never fails to disappoint. We have been asking for Gideon but got the female version; she's brutal.

Looking forward to a Reaper/Gideon meeting, in Decadent style.
on April 17, 2014
brilliant, breathtaking, an literal masterpiece, what a rollercoaster ride, thank you EJD, you are still the best my book, keep writing brother, can't wait for you to bring back Gideon, and will definitely be looking out for more of Reaper
on August 3, 2014
Overall I guess it was a good book but I skipped so many pages who knows. It was filled with action, some drama, a lot of killing, two brutal rapes and a sex scene that left no desire. I can't buy into the one woman army thing, and the two murders that needed to happen were very anti-climatic. Honestly I'm mad I purchased the Kindle version because if it was hardback I would have returned it. And I can't blame anyone but me because I didn't read the description I just bought it because it was EJD.
VINE VOICEon August 30, 2014
If you are looking for nonstop action with a roller coaster ride that will leave you speechless then A Wanted Woman by Eric Jerome Dickey is the book for you! The setting is Barbados which already makes for a sexy backdrop and then you add an unlikely assassin and the impeccable writing skills of EJD and that equaled myself up all hours of the night reading. There were so many twists and turns that each page left me wondering what would possibly happen next.

Eric Jerome Dickey has been my favorite author for quite some time now, and I am still in awe of his writing skills. A Wanted Woman reads as if it should be on the big screen and assassin MX-401 is worthy of action hero status just as other strong female characters like Evelyn Salt and Cataleya Restrepo. Whether writing erotica or action, EJD has a way of capturing the female spirit and nuances better than most and that is why he continues to be at the top of my list of authors that NEVER disappoint!!!
on April 15, 2014
A Wanted Woman, the twenty-first novel from New York Times bestselling author Eric Jerome Dickey, is an action thriller set in Barbados – MX-401 is a woman of a thousand faces, weaponized super-assassin who could be anyone, anywhere.

The transformation of Goldie Reaper began the day she was picked up from school by her father, a man she had never known. He’d come to collect her and to inform her that her mother, Sabrina had been stabbed to death by Mrs. Doright, the wife of Reverend Doright the pastor with whom she was having an affair. Goldie’s response was a simple “Okay.” Followed by “How am I suppose to get inside the house?” “She never gave me a key to the house.” Mr. Reaper was taken aback by Goldie’s cold indifference; nevertheless, he was impressed by her candor and took her to live with him. By the time she was 13 – at her father’s insistence - she was already vigorously working out two hours a day. Five years later, at the age of 18 still under her father’s tutelage, Goldie quickly mastered her lessons of defense and is soon ready to join the ranks of professional hire killers to become MX-401, a lethal top-assassin.

While in exile, MX-401/Reaper/Kiwi discovers that nothing is, as it seems, she finds herself the key player in a massive power struggle, and is not sure if she can trust anyone. The line between enemies, employer, and loyalty became blurred. MX-401 is on the run, trying to outdistance the killers as she attempts to get to the truth about her last mission and her employers’ involvement if any, in its failure...if only she can manage to stay alive long enough.

Although she is pitted against an army of assassins that are ruthless beyond explanation, they learn the hard way that MX-401/Reaper/Kiwi has the combatant assassin skills and intelligence of Columbiana [Zoe Saldana], Evelyn Salt and Jane Smith[Angelina Jolie], Charly Baltimore [Geena Davis] as well as, Jason Bourne [Matt Damon] all rolled into one stone-cold indestructible female assassin. They are no match for MX-401/Reaper/Kiwi who effortlessly finds ways to survive the brutal physical punishment heaped on her by hordes of local and imported Killers. Then again, the abundance of weaponry she has at her disposal (usually carried in her backpack) is astounding - Grenades, flash bombs, short axes, knives, hemp rope, Glock pistols, Beretta pistols, with ammunition of all calibers – but not half as astounding as her ability to slice the back of her opponents’ neck and pull out his spine.

An action thriller intensified by erotic sparks to heighten the reader’s attention. The basic plot; good premise, enticingly written, to be truthful, one of the most loquacious written novels I have read this year.
on April 16, 2014
This book started off a little slow. The Reaper is an interesting character. I'm sure there's going to be a book 2 because I'm sure Old Man Reaper daughters are going to search for him... Plus Reaper has a score to settle behind the red doors. EJD, you left us hanging with the fetus incident and encounter with the actual father. Overall good read!🙊🙊🙊
on August 27, 2015
An awesome read, but the ending left me wanting book two to finish the saga. Oh please EJD I need to know what happens to the Reaper ' daughter's. Do they get their revenge on the Barbarians and the man behind the Red Door. Will they find their father or revenge him. Come on EJD I need closure. ..
on April 25, 2016
This book was loooonnnnnggggg and many times I wanted to quit but I couldn't...I have to finish any book I start. I'm glad I did, albeit wordy and convoluted at times it was still a good read!!! A badass femal assassin!! Who wouldn't love that story line...sometimes I did find myself Googling many of the Caribbean jargon to find out what they meant. Glad everybody got what they deserved and I'm curious to see what happens next with Reaper and his daughters!!!