2,897 Reviews
 (2,244)

5.0 out of 5 stars Warehouse 13 Ups the Ante
Published on August 9, 2012 by Anastasia McPherson

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun, goofy, and a little more drama than last season.
Fun, entertaining show with good humor and interesting characters. It's a little too cheesy at times for me to consider it great or amazing, but I enjoy it enough to watch every episode. The writers have been very creative with the different magical artifacts they've woven into the plot.

This season is a little darker than past seasons but I definitely...
Published 10 months ago by Justin B

5.0 out of 5 stars Warehouse 13 Ups the Ante, August 9, 2012
Warehouse 13 is fast becoming one of the most intriguing science fiction shows on television and one of the most fun to watch. The steampunk artifacts of the warehouse were and are fun, but now the ante has been raised with consequences for the characters based on their choices. Artie and Claudia are on the front lines of these new choices as both have "used an artifact to set things right". In Artie's case, the entire world and in Claudia's case her own part of the world. And the viewer knows that both will be made to pay double for trying to avert a tragedy. Watching this happen and the choices that may make them better or worse as people is riveting viewing. Highly recommended sci-fi show that is maturing before our very eyes. I look forward to a stunning season.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great New Season, August 12, 2012
A lot of series end a season with a dramatic cliffhanger, then resolve it too quickly and easily in the new season premiere. I remember old Saturday morning serials where we see the hero fall off a cliff, but when we come back next week, it was really a steep incline and he rolls to safety. Not the case here. The Warehouse team had to work hard to restore things, and there were sacrifices and consequences. It took them two episodes to recover, and there are still consequences showing up in this third episode. I won't go into any more detail because I don't want to spoil it for people who haven't watched yet. There are teasers that other characters are sensing the secrecy, so hopefully that arc won't be dragged out too long. The characters are still themselves, despite the guilt and the dark secrets some of them are bearing. Pete is as funny and boyish as ever, Claudia as sarcastic, Artie as irrascible and dedicated, and Myka - well, she's grown; she no longer only puts up with Pete's humor, she enjoys it and plays along ("Hey, Helen"). It's obvious this is a family of people who love each other. The only thing I didn't get (maybe I missed it?) was whose birdcage that was. Alfred Hitchcock's maybe?

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow!, July 24, 2013
This review is from: Warehouse 13: Season 4 (DVD)
If you've SEEN this show then you have seen a family that work --- and occasionally play --- together.
There's something for everybody in this series. Don't know WHY it's not on Blu-ray, but the DVDs, through
a Blu-ray player, upscales QUITE nicely. The special effects are top notch, along with writing and acting.
I was more specific about what I like about this show with the previous season. Only one word for THE series:
____

Wow!
____

PLEASE support the show... all the SciFi shows that
I
like usually get cancelled before season 5!

5.0 out of 5 stars Warehouse 13, July 24, 2012
I love this show and am addicted!!! The cast is funny and serious and they blend together so well it's just that good!! You should watch, I couldn't wait for season 4 to start and I was not disappointed!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars series start, July 22, 2012
This show starts on the July 23, 2012. This series is very good and I hope that universal studios does not cancel this show like they do every show that is on nbc network at season four. So people should try to watch this on syfy network so that the ratings remain high so universal studios does not cancel this show. Go Warehouse 13!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, September 21, 2012
Awesome show. Fun to watch. This is a great sci fi show with a good story line. If you have not watched do so this very evening.

4.0 out of 5 stars Warehouse 13 season 4, September 21, 2012
W. A. Bauer (Homer, AK United States) - See all my reviews
We watched all the available Warehouse 13 shows on Netflix, but the new shows are not available there. We have become Warehouse 13 devotees. The show has lovable characters, just the right mix of suspense and foreshadowing, along with a ripe dose of humor. Not willing to wait for Netfilx we gladly fork up two bucks to see each show the week it is available on here at Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Season Yet!, December 26, 2013
Love watching it on Amazon without the advertisements and when you get to a cliff hanger ending you can go straight to the next episode....and there were a few episodes like that in this season!

5.0 out of 5 stars My whole family loves this show!, July 22, 2013
This is the one show my entire family agrees is the best. We never miss it. I think the characters have developed to be a very harmonic unit and we love every talented one of them.

The stories are always exciting and engrossing, and have us on the edge of our seat rooting for all our favorite characters to come through their tribulations successful and healthy. Some of the twists have really been amazing as when Claudia was able to bring Steve back after he was killed. Losing Lena was very sad, and I hope they will continue to have her show up as her spirit self many times more.

Recently my family discovered that Sci-Fi plans an abbreviated season as a final season for this show next year. I can only say "NO, NO, NO!!!" Keep it going because we LOVE this show!

5.0 out of 5 stars =D Love it., November 29, 2012
=D Warehouse 13 never cedes to be epic, I'm literally at the edge of my seat waiting to find out what's next.

Warehouse 13: Season 4
Warehouse 13: Season 4 by Eddie McClintock (DVD - 2013)
$39.98 $12.96