Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Format: Video Game|Change

on November 27, 2012
SINGLE PLAYER-

I enjoyed the single player even though I think the first MOH had a better SP. I really like the driving parts, they felt very realistic, if only EA would put this same first person view in their NFS or Burnout games! Yes it was short but still fun and entertaining so I would give it 7/10 for SP

MULTI PLAYER-

MP is A LOT of fun and feels really uniqe. I love the fireteam setup and all the customization options, such as classes and guns. BUT, MP feels like it's still in the beta stage, The frame rate drops a lot, the graphics are not the best and I have run into numerous glitches. It just is not worth $60, the SP is worth about 15$ and the beta multiplayer I would pay $10-$20 for. Overall the first MOH had a more solid MP but this one has much more features and game modes making it way more fun, but it seems like they rushed it. It just seems like EA is starting to pump out games for $$, unlike first party developers, who get paid for quality not quantity.
on October 26, 2012
Great game, the single player story was really good, I actually understood it all, even though it was short it was sweet. Loving the multiplayer different options and lots of customization to choose from. I recommend it!
on November 11, 2012
This game has a steep learning curve. It is beautiful and has a nice set of maps and modes. The Dark Thirty map drops in December. I can't wait. The only thing I don't like intensely is the common lobby at the end of a match where you can hear both teams' nasty mouthed a-holes say evil things. Babies. Oh, yeah if you don't have a squad mate who understands teamwork, which is most of them, it sucks. Good squad mate, it is a bunch of fun. Bad squad mate who does not play well with others, it SUCKS.
on June 14, 2016
Sniper mission the sniper dont work im clearly aiming at everybodys head and it never hits them i wasted 30 trys of my life wasted over n over for me to end up smashing this game to pieces n waste my money
on January 25, 2013
The storyline is great, the homefront is as import as front line & MOH nailed it. Kudos. Graphics & game play still take a backseat to COD but not my much. The fight against terrorism is a great touch & personable to us all which adds to the attactiveness of the game. It's worth the $.
on July 2, 2016
The single player experience was really mind blowing with a pinch of realism in the mix. I am a Navy Corpsman and an aspiring Naval Special Warfare Operator (SEAL) and basically, Medal of Honor Warfighter is another hit virtual experience of what life as a Tier One operator can bring. Granted that it is a video game and therefore exaggerated a bit, but I got the idea. Pure excellence..
on February 22, 2015
The game was certainly worth the price. I bought it for 20 including shipping and taxes and the next day it went down around 5 to 7 dollars, but it's okay. The game came in super early and in top notch condition. This shooter game is different than many others despite the reviews. It does have its flaws but considering the time is was made, it is a fantastic and innovative game.
on September 27, 2013
Ok, I have not played this on-line and really do not have the need to. What I can say is that the single player even with a few tech issues is a pretty solid shooter. Yes, I agree with other folks that Dice and EA could of beefed this game up and made it an awesome contender with COD. The sound on the weapons and the ability to duck behind cover is great.
on September 2, 2014
Well I have benn a fan of Medal Of Honor Franchise since the playstation one, I had played all the games since then, and I have to say it, this is not the best, Single player campaign is not immersive as others FPS, in fact, some times I found it boring and out of place, like, in a chapter were you have to persuit a car in the middle of an city...I mean...I buy this game for shooting...not driving...
The multiplayer part of the game is not different, even sometimes is very frustrating to have to wait when there is no server to connect, or when you exit a game in progress, you are returned to the main menu of the game and you have to enter again to multiplayer...
So, after completed the single player campaign and play about 4 hours of multiplayer, I guess I will store this game I just play it occasionally.
on April 20, 2014
I got this game day 1 for 60$, the story was ok, the mp was ok and pissed me off alot at 1st, I almost got rid of it, but i decided to give it 1 more try and let's face it mp games are trash these days and i was in dire need of a mp that was atleast playable that didnt treat u like u were 8 years old. Im so tired of all these games holding your hand these days, they pretty much play themseleves for u, its ridiculous! anyway after trying this game 1 last time and learning the maps and how to shoot effectively i fell in love, Its realistic like battlefield, but fast paced and has score streaks like cod its the best of both worlds. I love hardcore tactical shooters where the majority of the community isnt 12-16 yr old FaZe wana-be frag head nerds "you give me gun and i shoot" neanderthals and this game is 100% the oposite of that, that alone is good enough for me. I love the map design and weapon models, i love that u can play as russian spetsnaz, seals, germans, china and many more countries, i like the 6 different classes that u can choose from, all have their own unique equipment and score streaks. The game does have some flaws, but any1 who is tired of all these garbage mp shooters these days that hold your hand should definetly try this game out, stick with it for a week or 2, its great. Also the game modes are really good, the sniping is really good and rewarding, but not OP by any means