Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Waring DF250B 1800-Watt Deep Fryer, Brushed Stainless
|Price:||$79.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$10.00 (11%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Stainless deep fryer with 1800-watt immersion element and 2-1/5-pound capacity
- Durable mesh basket; collapsible cool-touch handle; domed lid with condensation catcher
- 3-foot breakaway cord, overload automatic shutoff, and interlock system for safety
- 1-gallon removable enamel-coated oil container; 30-minute timer; dishwasher-safe parts
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Waring DF250B 1800-Watt Deep Fryer, Brushed Stainless
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
Seriously, I have missed crispy food since restaurants seemed to stop (esp. fries)
This unit heats to 375 degrees (it does take about 7 to 10 minutes, but that's average)
Easy to clean, and parts all come out for easy access and all but the heating element can be tossed into the dish washer...
The only thing I recommend is buying an extra oil reservoir for oil changes....
I rarely recommend 5 stars, but after 2 months... the Waring got it.... Now if they could fix it so I could eat fried foods without the calories ;-D
1. It never got above 340 degrees (we checked with a thermometer). We ended up with soggy fries.
2. It was pretty big when you consider the amount of oil it tells you to fill it with. When filled to the "max" line, it only was a few inches deep. You couldn't fry like a large chicken breast without turning it mid way.
I sent it back. Amazon's return process is AMAZING! That why I gave this a star. Also, clean up with this fryer was very easy. The pieces came apart and, though I didn't put it in the dishwasher, I'm sure you could.
AWESOME! I have had many fryers i have always had a problem getting them hot enough to do french fries this fryer handles them no problem a heaping stack of frozen fry's is no match for this fryer. The temp seems to be more accurate then most other fryers. It is easy to disassemble for cleaning witch is a huge plus. Only thing i can even start to complain about is the handle on the basket is awkward when you want to store the fryer but it can come right off to save space so not a big deal. I don't think this is Warings fault but man I hate these new magnetic breakaway cords they can be really annoying and this one is no exception but I'm sure you wont find a fryer without it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
JUNK. The heating element went out in 2 months. They won't send me a new one, have to mail the bad one in and wait 6 to 8 weeks for it. Read morePublished 27 days ago by Larissa Noland
Arrived quickly ! And it works great! Baught it for my mom and she loves itPublished 2 months ago by Catherine
We purchased this to mainly fry donuts after returning another brand that failed to reach the needed temperature. We have since successfully made three batches with the Waring. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Thomas Carlson
I bought another one (same model DF250B) a year earlier. We (including my teenagers) use it all the time. Beats my propane fryer 10 to 1. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Ken 9516
My second time purchasing this, the old one was just too dirty to clean after a number of years of use.Published 6 months ago by suddenss