Waring Pro MX1000R Professional Blender
The heavy-duty Waring Pro MX1000R Specialty Blender is great for blending sauces, soups, desserts, dressings, beverages and more. The motor and large blades crush ice with ease and smoothly blend fruit drinks and soups. In addition to two speed options, a pulse feature makes it easy to create salsa and more. This powerful blender also has a flexible lid that presses tightly in place and features a central clear cap that turns and releases to open when you need to add foods to your mixture. The dishwasher-safe 64-ounce polycarbonate pitcher with non-slip handle provides the capability to make smoothies in bulk.
- Heavy-duty, 3.5 peak horsepower high-performance motor, 30,000+ RPM
- 64-ounce polycarbonate container
- Simple High, Low, Off and Pulse paddle switches
- ETL, NSF listed
How to Use
- Before starting, make sure that the blender is unplugged.
- With the unit in the Off position, place the container on the blender base. Be sure the container is fully seated and that drive coupling is properly engaged. Plug the blender cord into an outlet.
- Put ingredients into the container, being sure not to fill above the Max line. Cover the pitcher. Always hold the container with one hand when starting and while blending. Never operate without the jar lid in place.
- Press the paddle switch to the desired speed, be it Hi or Low. To crush ice quickly, use the Hi speed setting. To engage the pulse option, hold the Pulse paddle switch in the lower position. The unit will run on the Hi speed until the paddle switch is released.
- When finished blending, set the paddle switch to the Off position.
- Allow the motor to come to a complete stop before removing the container from the blender base. Never place the container on the motor base or remove it from the motor base while motor is running.
- Once blending is complete and ingredients are removed, wash and dry the container.
Squared in shape, the tough polycarbonate pitcher features a very generous nonslip handle and holds 64 ounces of cold liquid, less if hot. The flexible lid presses tightly in place and features a central clear cap that turns and releases to open for adding foods. Two paddle-shape switches make operation easy even if hands are wet. The removable pad that covers the top of the blender base to add nonslip cushioning for the pitcher can be tossed in the dishwasher for cleaning. The four broad legs of the blender are also made of nonslip material to help prevent sliding and make pick-up secure. Because the blade assembly does not unscrew from the pitcher for separate cleaning, the blender pitcher should be washed thoroughly with hot soapy water and a soft scrub brush after each use. --Ann Bieri