Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Waring Pro MG855 Professional Die-Cast Metal Housing Meat Grinder, Brushed Stainless Steel
|Price:||$140.28 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$134.72 (49%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Extra large die-cast hopper
- On/off switch with reverse function
- Heavy-duty 350 peak watts motor
- Three Cutting Plates: Fine, Medium, Coarse
- Includes 2 sausage attachments
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The outside of the box states that it has a 1000 peak (input) watts, motor. However the sticker on the bottom of the unit says 350 watts. So I am not sure exactly how powerful this unit is but it *looks* like it means business. :)
I chose this grinder over the MG800 due to the fact it was a newer updated version with a more powerful motor and less expensive.
*UPDATE* I have run 15 lbs of Top Round through this Grinder, using the smallest grinding plate. The Grinder ran effortlessly, It did not jam or have any problems. Clean up was very easy. Make sure to oil the cutting blade and plate as soon as you clean it to prevent rust. I am looking forward to years of the freshest hamburger meat possible. After I run a few hundred pounds of meat through the grinder I will come back and update my impression of this machine.
1. when used correctly grinds very efficiently and reasonably quickly. I have gone through 20lbs of hamburger and 16 lbs of sausage so far. Keeping the meat very cold the machine operates quickly.
2. Easy to use and assemble and very easy to take apart and clean.
3. Attractive and shiney. You can't underestimate the power of shiney metal in a product for astetics!
4. High review is because over all this grinder functions very well and efficiently. It does what I need a grinder to do without undo stress on my hands. The instructions were easy to follow.
1. The plastic piece used to push/feed meat into it is black plastic with a cap on it. The cap comes off so you can store plates and pieces inside. While this is great for storage I find it annoying to have the cap keep coming off under my hand when I am using the "pusher". I may have someone cut me a wooden piece to use for this purpose.
2. Like most machines that are not crazy expensive not all of the metal pieces ARE stainless steel. This means that you must wash the blade piece and grinding plates and completely dry them immediatly. Then you coat everything with mineral oil to prevent rust. I wish I didn't have to be this careful. If the pieces do rust you can clean them with steel wool. I was, however, aware of this when I purchased the machine due to the product details.
3. Again like most feedback I have seen on grinders this machine is very noisey. Since it needs to run a fair amount of time that can get annoying. This was, however, something I expected due to all the research on electric grinders.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this with the intent on grinding my own burger as I am a deer hunter. Well... It worked well for the first deer we ground. Read morePublished 1 month ago by B. Evans
We use this grinder to make our own dog food. It is used about every 2 weeks and has worked flawlessly. It is high quality and easy to disassemble and clean. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Jimmy
Worked fine until the second time I used it. Some of the recipes tell you to put an ice cube into the hopper at the end to help clean out any leftover bits and add moisture. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Thumper
This thing sucks. The first one didn't work right out of the box, The replacement broke the third time I used it.Published 1 month ago by AngellVogl
Amazing! Simply amazing! This meat grinder is still going strong all these months after purchasing it! I don't know if I'd ever look for a different brand! It's a fabulous product.Published 3 months ago by Leanne E Smith
Awesome machine. It grinds meat so fast, you're done before you know it!Published 4 months ago by Colleen Calvarino
Excellent meat grinder. Bought this to replace the one I have and it is much faster and can handle larger cuts of meat. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Tenaj
I love this, I can have the meat to my meet my requirement. My number 1 in my mind is: I can ensure my ground meat is cleaned before go into the grinder.Published 4 months ago by Tracy D Trieu
Would look at other products first, not very happy with the product, had to send it back it came brokenPublished 5 months ago by adam rozewicz