Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Waring TCO600 1500-Watt 6-Slice Convection Toaster Oven
|Price:||$77.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$72.01 (48%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 1500-watt toaster oven with toast, bake, convection bake, and broil functions
- 6-slice capacity; 150- to 450-degree F thermostat; light to dark toast settings
- 60-minute timer; see-through door; brushed stainless-steel front panel
- Removable crumb tray for quick cleanup; oven rack, baking pan, and broiling tray included
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The TCO600 meets both of those requirements. There is no Teflon coating - just bare metal. (I would have preferred the old style blue/black enamel like my old toaster oven had and like my real oven has, but, as I said, I gave up on most of my "prefers".) The sound when the timer (60 minute) is complete is one "ding". That I love.
I'm pleased with the unit so far. The convection fan is quiet, the oven heats to the temperature set. I've used it to bake a few things and was satisfied. Haven't yet used the broiler. The toaster is not the most convenient to use, and you cannot choose a setting and leave it there. (One must turn the timer past 20, then turn it to whatever you think might be the right setting for the bread and wait for the timer to turn it off.) The toast was not bad at all.
It is nice looking, chrome front, painted silver metal along the sides and top. That chrome is going to show every fingerprint that touches it, but it's wiped clean easily enough. It does get hot, as toaster ovens do, but it hasn't caused any problems. The crumb tray is very accessible in the front of the unit. I do like the analog dials rather than pushbutton digital stuff.
It's a bigger footprint than I was looking for.Read more ›
I've cooked everything from frozen pizzas to a soufflé in this oven. I've found that the convection cooking is no faster and in some cases is significantly slower, than regular baking. Frozen pizzas take a few minutes longer on convection/bake than on bake. I made a small loaf of bread, which took 20 extra minutes on bake, after the 55 minutes on convection/bake! It's only supposed to take 55 minutes total! Same with the soufflé...it took almost double the time.
As a toaster oven goes, it's good. Good size, looks nice, easy to clean and easy to use. As a convection oven, it's absolutely worthless. I am extremely disappointed in it compared to my previous convection oven experience.
So, if you're just looking for a toaster oven, you can't go wrong. If you want a convection oven to speed up your cooking, look elsewhere.
* It's large capacity: They claim 6 slices can fit, maybe so, but I what I know for sure is that 4 frozen waffles fit very easily; it's also easy to reach in to remove them when done, no more using a fork to pull them out, my hand can fit w/o risk of hitting a hot element
* It looks good: It's got the stainless steel look and matches my counter-top microwave. Despite its capacity, it's unobtrusive on the counter and doesn't dominate other appliances near it.
* Timer/Convection/"Done" noises: Another review on here claims that the timer is very loud when running and that the sound of the oven element turning on and off is also overly loud. I think s/he must have a bad unit, because that is simply not the case with mine. When the timer is running you do hear a "ticking" noise, but it's not overly loud at all, it's quite soft actually. When the heating elements turn on/off there is a soft "click", I wouldn't have given it another thought except that I was watching for it due to the other review. The convection fan is also very quiet--yes, it is not completely silent, but there is no way that I would consider it loud or annoying in any way. The "done" ding is pretty loud, but that's a good thing in my opinion.
* Crumb Tray: It's a decent one. I was looking for two things--a little bit of depth, and front removal. This has both. Though one thing to note is that the fit/finish of the tray/door is tight and as a result the crumb tray will open approx. 1/4-1/2" after you open the oven door, it's not a big deal at all and many people might not even notice it.Read more ›
EDIT: After using this toaster oven several times, it seems to have knocked my refrigerator out temporarily. I surmise that the high wattage with its heating elements constantly turning on and off had shut down the refrigerator's motor/compressor as the oven was probably drawing too much power. This is very disappointing as it cooked good. I immediately disconnected the product. My refrigerator rebooted after about 20 minutes or so. Of course, the temperature in the refrigerator was going up. Luckily the refrigerator has been working properly 24 hours after the shut down.
If you want this oven, don't connect it to the same outlet as your refrigerator! I'll leave my original review in place for now.
Living by myself in a Brooklyn apartment means that your big gas oven will heat up the apartment everytime you use it. So, for years now, I've been using toaster ovens to cook just about everything. No sense firing up the big oven for a personal frozen pizza.
I was using a DeLonghi digital toaster oven, but it was too small. It cooked very fast but I needed something a little bigger.
Most of the toaster ovens I inspected at Macy's were poor-quality looking.
Then I saw the Waring Pro. It looked better constructed than most. So, I decided to spend an extra $20 and get this model.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
We've had this for about 2 years now and can't believe we've lived with it this long. Got it to replace microwave and toaster. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Karen Morgan
Works no better in Convection mode than in normal oven mode. Thin door and it seals poorly. Goves off a lot of heat which to me means it's inefficient. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Bernard
I cook for one, just me, so I am always buying frozen pizza or broiling steak. Nice size, easy to use and to clean. Read morePublished 10 months ago by D. Devaneau
Have had this for a month. So far have baked bread, roasted veggies, baked some fish. Very happy .Also, it's safe because Waring did not coat the interior with a non-stick coating. Read morePublished 11 months ago by dora ruiz
This toaster oven is very large on the outside and quite small on the inside. Also not built nearly as well as the Sunbeam we had (which we can't find on the market anymore). Read morePublished 11 months ago by Emerald Queen