Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $17.59 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Waring Pro TF200 Professional Rotisserie Turkey Fryer/Steamer
|Price:||$259.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Holds up to an 18 pound turkey; cooks at approximately 3-1/2 minutes per pound.
- 1800-watt heating element; 120-minute timer
- 2.5-gallon stainless steel reservoir
- Aluminum frying/rotisserie basket; rotisserie function uses 1/3 less oil
- Limited Five Year Motor Warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
This new fryer is even better.
- Less oil...2.5 gallons rather than the 7-8 that I needed in the old unit
- magnetic break-away plug for greater safety
- quicker cooking...More like 3 min per lbs than 3.5 min, just check for a temp of 160-170 (see next line)
- easy to check the birds temp, just stop the rotisserie, pull up the basket onto its safety stops and stick in a thermometer
- self draining basket, pull the basket out of the oil onto the safety stops, rotate the bird so the cavity faces down to drain and wait
- smaller and easier to clean
- compact enough to use in the kitchen
- I can fry up to an 18 lbs turkey, my older, bulkier fryer limited me to 12 lbs
One important note...go to Warings website and watch the video prior to frying a turkey EVEN if you've fried one before. You have to truss the turkey in a specific manner or the rotisserie will not work.
Other than that, it does a fine job and is a well made machine that is easy to use and clean therefore earning 4 stars instead of 5. This is also not to say that I will never use it for turkeys again but during the spring thru fall weather months I may use my old outdoor cooker. For other frying uses such as chicken wings; it does an outstanding job. Have not tried it yet for steaming but I have no doubt that it will be great for that as well.
In conclusion, I have no regrets buying this machine but am a bit disappointed that it does not maintain temperature setpoint for turkey frying.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Actually bought this from Williams Sonoma, but wanted to post our experience so hopefully someone else would beware! We are today trying to deep fry chicken. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Sharon K Hill
Have cooked 5 turkeys in it so far so good. 12 lbs cooked to perfection in ~45min..... No mess but would still use it outside due to steam and smoke with turkey cooking.Published 5 months ago by Robert S. Balaban
This us a very good product . Safe to use and easy to operate and clean. Have used this the last 3 years on Thanksgiving and Christmas. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
BULKY. Works well. Does everything as advertised. Also...did I mention it's BULKY!Published 8 months ago by Dennis
Cleanup is not fun and extremely time consuming. The turkey was ok at best.Published 15 months ago by Lisa Gay