Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Men's Classic Touchscreen Texting Nappa Leather Winter Motorcycle Driving Gloves
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on January 22, 2013
The postmen who swam these over from the factory in China weren't exactly Olypians, but it was worth the wait: they brought me some really nice new gloves! The quality of the leather, furry lining, and stitching are all top-notch, so these look and feel great.

First off, if you've read some of the other reviews here, you know these gloves run rather small. I am a large/tall man, but I wouldn't say my hands are particularly oversize--so I ordered the XL and find them to be tight but comfortable. The fingers are the perfect length so my fingertips are at the end of the glove (which makes the touchscreen feature work well too, since there's no extra glove flopping around). At first I worried they would be too small or I might be stressing the stitches, but already I can feel the leather conforming to fit me just right, and I have no intention of returning the gloves due to the size.

They are fairly warm for something as thin as they are (the cozy lining helps), but obviously not made for crazy-cold weather. Walking around in 20 degrees Fahrenheit today my fingers began to get cold after 15-20 minutes, but I suspect that would happen with all but the thickest of my winter gloves.

The touchscreen feature really does work well (index fingers and thumbs only, but what more do you need?). Using an outdoor Redbox kiosk with my gloves still on today was a treat. The gloves' design does not have make it obvious that they are touchscreen-ready, like many which color the fingertips differently. Maybe someday all gloves will be touchscreen-friendly, but for now it's great that there are some nicer formal options like these besides all the cheap knit or casual/sport gloves.

In summary: I have fallen in love with these gloves, and the only reason I didn't give them 5 stars is the smaller sizing; the extra-large that works okay for me will definitely be too small for some people out there (so order a size larger than you normally would!).
on December 24, 2013
I love the look, the feel(inside and out), the fit(Even though they run small. XL fits me well), and it's effectiveness with touch screens. Happy with the purchase.

As for how warm they are...I will find out when the weather get's below 25 degrees Fahrenheit again.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on December 6, 2012
These are very nice quality, beautiful leather and they work on touchscreens perfectly, therefore I give a 5 star rating, HOWEVER, I can't give them to the person I wanted to because they are so tiny!

I purchsed size "X-Large" for a man with big hands, I had to give them instead to a woman with average hands (about 4" wide at the palm) because the gloves are sized very small. The fingers are nice and long the lining is soft and they fit her well.

They arrived so quickly and packaged very nice for gift giving, designer quality.

Hope this helps!
on November 21, 2013
I'll repeat what everyone else is saying because it's true. Fast delivery (came within a week), very nice packaging (perfect for a gift), they look nice and feel good*.

Now here's where I get critical. I wish they made these gloves in an XXL because the XL size isn't big at all. If you're wondering if it'll fit you, here are my measurements... measuring from the top of my middle finder down to my palm, 7 & 3/4 inches. My body height, 6 ft, 3 in.

They feel fine when I'm not clinching things, but when I make a fist the gloves become extremely tight. Also, when I spread my thumb and index finger far apart the glove begins to stretch away from my hand, leaving about a half inch space between the inside of the glove and my hand... I would imagine if I tried carrying something heavy that the gloves would probably rip there. I have somewhat skinny hands, so If you have fat fingers, these are definitely not for you.

Other than the size issue, the gloves are really nice... the touch screen capabilities rock! It worked perfect on my iPhone, and my laptop touch pad.

As for the warmth, I haven't worn them outside yet. I probably wouldn't use them to go camping, skiing or anything where you'll be out in the cold for 3 or 4 hours. I'd use them for walking my dog, going to a club, brushing snow off my car, and driving.

If they made these in a larger size I would return mine immediately. Would I recommend them? Yes. But not if you have long hands like me.
on November 24, 2013
Then you'll love my bow tie. And my pipe. What's that? Yes, I'm smoking a pipe and wearing a bow tie in my gloves. Impossible? Not at all, not in my Warmen Men's Touch Screen Nappa Leather Winter Gloves Iphone Ipad Smart Something Something. Not only can I operate my Iphone Ipad smart... in the winter, I can do it with leather! And guess what I was wearing when I tied my bow tie? Nope, not these gloves, but good guess. The gloves come off when the bow tie goes on. And then the gloves go back on. It's complicated.

The important thing is that I didn't shave today and therefore have some sexy stubble while I pretend to smoke my pipe in these gloves. Want to look like the most stylish serial killer in the neighborhood? But also want to look like a sea captain dressed for the opera? Well, then these gloves are for you! (I know you have a checkered past, sea captain, but it's okay. Just continue to use that pipe and look longingly toward the ocean. At least your hands will be warm, even if your heart is not.)
on October 17, 2013
I just bought a new Cadillac XTS and everything inside is basically touch screen. This might sound crazy but it's 100% the truth,the gloves wich are made for touch screen work better or as good as my fingers. Just to make sure I tried them on my iPad and I found the same results. I bought these gloves one size down because I wanted them tight and new that leather gives over time. I could not be happier about a pair of gloves then I am with this pair. Thank you and I recommend these to anyone who is looking for a pair of touch screen gloves or just a nice pair of gloves in general.
Thanks Steve
on December 23, 2013
Awesome gloves. My hand measurement fell right in the middle range for the medium size according to the manufacture's specs. The medium fits me perfect. My fingers are not real long, therefore I am always concerned that gloves will be too long for me; but this was not the case. I love these gloves.

The one complaint that I do have: The cuffs are flared and fold over when in contact with a coat sleeve.
on June 27, 2016
I love mine. These look awesome and are very warm. The leather is super soft and the inside of the gloves is soft and warm The dark brown color goes with most any outfit. Did I mention they look insanely sharp? These gloves are easily worth 60 dollars. Shipping was much faster than expected, the approximate time given was within a month and they arrived within two weeks. The gloves are warm and very comfortable. The leather feels great as does the lining. They look very well made, great to wear along with formal clothing. I took them on a three hour ride with my motorcycle through <=40 degree weather and they kept my hands warm, I did not have my jacket on and although the rest of my body cooled down the gloves kept my hands comfortable. They are still thin enough to be able to clip on my helmet, compared to my other gloves which are thicker and not as warm. I am definitely ordering another pair in black. Extremely soft and comfortable to touch on the outside. Smoothly lined on the inside. Aesthetic; definitely a class purchase. Stitching at the seams seems solid and well-made. Delivery time was faster than expected. A small caveat: does not offer amazing protection against the cold (in the midst of an east coast winter), but suffices in my opinion (keep in mind that my hands are very susceptible to the cold). Shockingly nice gloves. I go from home to office to church to home (not in that order) and these gloves are "warm enough" for those transitions from building to car and back. They are very shiny, and buttery soft as a previous reviewer noted. Excellent and classy dress gloves would make a great gift. I am 5'6" with average to small hands, and the small glove fits me very tight (which I like). It has started to stretch out in all the right places. I love them more each time I wear them. I sometimes have trouble fitting my hands into XL-sided gloves, but these fit well. If anything, it's slightly longer than needed. I like them a lot, though. A good amount of padding and warmth, and good looking-exterior. Buying on the internet is a gamble. This one is bingo.
1. Put them on and they look better than the picture.
2. High quality leather, gentle and soft.
3. Advertised M size turned out to be real M size.
4. Well, I mean really well done. It's not so often that I have nothing to complain about.
5. Wrapped and presented so that you can safely send it to loved ones.
on April 21, 2014
It's a little tighter on my palm area I did not expect that from this gloves although I like the leather gloves it's just that I wish if I can get it a little bit bigger size I have a large-size I should have gotten an extra-large
on December 29, 2015
The gloves look good. feel decent but the touchscreen tech they have in these is less than desirable. For some reason my right glove and I am right handed doesn't do a good job at all on touch screens unless you goof around and get just so. The left glove is better but still not the best. On top of that I realized it you are going to order a touchscreen glove you need to make sure they have the pointer and middle finger touchscreen as my mac and most laptops, tablets, etc need two fingers to scroll down. So I feel I'm been a bit generous with my 3 stars and only because the gloves look decent and feel decent but nothing special but don't order these if you want a good touch glove as I did. These will be gloves for me with a bit of touch tech.