4.0 out of 5 stars Fits like a, um... glove
The postmen who swam these over from the factory in China weren't exactly Olypians, but it was worth the wait: they brought me some really nice new gloves! The quality of the leather, furry lining, and stitching are all top-notch, so these look and feel great.

Published on January 22, 2013 by Eric W. Wallace

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but too small (for XL)
I'll repeat what everyone else is saying because it's true. Fast delivery (came within a week), very nice packaging (perfect for a gift), they look nice and feel good*.

Published 15 months ago by K. Dreslinski

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits like a, um... glove, January 22, 2013
Eric W. Wallace (Portland, Maine, USA) - See all my reviews

First off, if you've read some of the other reviews here, you know these gloves run rather small. I am a large/tall man, but I wouldn't say my hands are particularly oversize--so I ordered the XL and find them to be tight but comfortable. The fingers are the perfect length so my fingertips are at the end of the glove (which makes the touchscreen feature work well too, since there's no extra glove flopping around). At first I worried they would be too small or I might be stressing the stitches, but already I can feel the leather conforming to fit me just right, and I have no intention of returning the gloves due to the size.

They are fairly warm for something as thin as they are (the cozy lining helps), but obviously not made for crazy-cold weather. Walking around in 20 degrees Fahrenheit today my fingers began to get cold after 15-20 minutes, but I suspect that would happen with all but the thickest of my winter gloves.

The touchscreen feature really does work well (index fingers and thumbs only, but what more do you need?). Using an outdoor Redbox kiosk with my gloves still on today was a treat. The gloves' design does not have make it obvious that they are touchscreen-ready, like many which color the fingertips differently. Maybe someday all gloves will be touchscreen-friendly, but for now it's great that there are some nicer formal options like these besides all the cheap knit or casual/sport gloves.

In summary: I have fallen in love with these gloves, and the only reason I didn't give them 5 stars is the smaller sizing; the extra-large that works okay for me will definitely be too small for some people out there (so order a size larger than you normally would!).

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice quality, but TINY!!, December 6, 2012
Juli (Holtsville, NY, US) - See all my reviews
These are very nice quality, beautiful leather and they work on touchscreens perfectly, therefore I give a 5 star rating, HOWEVER, I can't give them to the person I wanted to because they are so tiny!

I purchsed size "X-Large" for a man with big hands, I had to give them instead to a woman with average hands (about 4" wide at the palm) because the gloves are sized very small. The fingers are nice and long the lining is soft and they fit her well.

They arrived so quickly and packaged very nice for gift giving, designer quality.

Hope this helps!

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but too small (for XL), November 21, 2013

Now here's where I get critical. I wish they made these gloves in an XXL because the XL size isn't big at all. If you're wondering if it'll fit you, here are my measurements... measuring from the top of my middle finder down to my palm, 7 & 3/4 inches. My body height, 6 ft, 3 in.

They feel fine when I'm not clinching things, but when I make a fist the gloves become extremely tight. Also, when I spread my thumb and index finger far apart the glove begins to stretch away from my hand, leaving about a half inch space between the inside of the glove and my hand... I would imagine if I tried carrying something heavy that the gloves would probably rip there. I have somewhat skinny hands, so If you have fat fingers, these are definitely not for you.

Other than the size issue, the gloves are really nice... the touch screen capabilities rock! It worked perfect on my iPhone, and my laptop touch pad.

As for the warmth, I haven't worn them outside yet. I probably wouldn't use them to go camping, skiing or anything where you'll be out in the cold for 3 or 4 hours. I'd use them for walking my dog, going to a club, brushing snow off my car, and driving.

If they made these in a larger size I would return mine immediately. Would I recommend them? Yes. But not if you have long hands like me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Smooth Criminal, December 24, 2013
I love the look, the feel(inside and out), the fit(Even though they run small. XL fits me well), and it's effectiveness with touch screens. Happy with the purchase.

As for how warm they are...I will find out when the weather get's below 25 degrees Fahrenheit again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh, you like my gloves?, November 24, 2013
Then you'll love my bow tie. And my pipe. What's that? Yes, I'm smoking a pipe and wearing a bow tie in my gloves. Impossible? Not at all, not in my Warmen Men's Touch Screen Nappa Leather Winter Gloves Iphone Ipad Smart Something Something. Not only can I operate my Iphone Ipad smart... in the winter, I can do it with leather! And guess what I was wearing when I tied my bow tie? Nope, not these gloves, but good guess. The gloves come off when the bow tie goes on. And then the gloves go back on. It's complicated.

The important thing is that I didn't shave today and therefore have some sexy stubble while I pretend to smoke my pipe in these gloves. Want to look like the most stylish serial killer in the neighborhood? But also want to look like a sea captain dressed for the opera? Well, then these gloves are for you! (I know you have a checkered past, sea captain, but it's okay. Just continue to use that pipe and look longingly toward the ocean. At least your hands will be warm, even if your heart is not.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gloves, October 17, 2013
I just bought a new Cadillac XTS and everything inside is basically touch screen. This might sound crazy but it's 100% the truth,the gloves wich are made for touch screen work better or as good as my fingers. Just to make sure I tried them on my iPad and I found the same results. I bought these gloves one size down because I wanted them tight and new that leather gives over time. I could not be happier about a pair of gloves then I am with this pair. Thank you and I recommend these to anyone who is looking for a pair of touch screen gloves or just a nice pair of gloves in general.
Thanks Steve

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what is needed., December 8, 2013
Warm, comfortable, work as advertised. Have only worn them between 3 & 4 hours. Too stylish for ice removal and other work.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty happy, December 25, 2013
I thought that these gloves looked great, and I bought them so I could use my smart phone while walking in the cold winter here in buffalo. I loved how the tips of the gloves are black to match the leather, and not silver like all the other ones I saw. The gloves do look great. And they feel great. The liner is very soft, and the leather is nice and supple.

The bad sides to these gloves are...
1. They run small. I don't have huge hands, so I bought a large. These are very tight on me. And while the leather has stretched a bit, to the point where the gloves are at least tolerable, they are still a bit too small for me. At first, they were so tight, I felt like I was loosing circulation in my hands.
2. The ability to use the touch screen has diminished over the last month. At first, they worked great with my samsung galaxy 3. But now they don't work so well. Now When I try to use my phone with them on, I get 1 out of every 3 touches to work (sometimes less). You can see how difficult and frustrating this would make using a touch screen.

So, in summary, the gloves are nice looking, and nice feeling. But they run small, and for some reason they're losing the ability to work with a touchscreen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits good and looks as great as they do in the pictures, December 23, 2013
Awesome gloves. My hand measurement fell right in the middle range for the medium size according to the manufacture's specs. The medium fits me perfect. My fingers are not real long, therefore I am always concerned that gloves will be too long for me; but this was not the case. I love these gloves.

The one complaint that I do have: The cuffs are flared and fold over when in contact with a coat sleeve.

5.0 out of 5 stars The size I have with me right now is I believe extra-large, April 21, 2014
It's a little tighter on my palm area I did not expect that from this gloves although I like the leather gloves it's just that I wish if I can get it a little bit bigger size I have a large-size I should have gotten an extra-large