Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size Name: 38D|Color: Black|Change

on June 27, 2011
This is a great bra for smaller-chested women who want a little lift and shaping without the ridiculous padding and unnecessary (for me) under wires that most bra manufacturers push on us. I mean, really? I'm a 34-A. That wire is doing nothing but digging into my chest!

Back to the bra at hand: It's extremely comfy, provides nice, natural shaping, and seems to be made fairly well for the price. I also like that it forms to my body, so I don't have to worry about accidentally flashing someone when I bend over. I mostly wear this bra to my office job, and it works well under all types of shirts. It's not the most sexy thing I've ever seen, but it's not matronly either. All in all, this is a solid everyday bra and I will likely replace it with the same one when it wears out.
11 comment| 65 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 13, 2008
This bra is one of the best wirefree bra's I ever tried. It is durable after washing through a cold cycle, comfortable to wear to bed and has full coverage for no show through! I only wish more colors were available, but I love this style and won't bother looking for any other brands.
on March 12, 2013
This bra had to be designed by a woman, it is awesome. Very comfortable, supportive, and simple. I have been looking for a bra that was a good everyday bra without the digging of an underwire, but still supportive and this one works perfectly. I've tried all those as seen on TV bras and the little t-shirt bras and then the other extreme with the underwires and push up pads and boning support, but they all at some point frustrated me and became uncomfortable. This bra however fits like a glove and even has a little bit of padding to help cover you when it's cold out if you catch my drift, wink, wink. I bought my first one at the mall without the padding and actually thought this was the same one, I wanted one in a different color, but was pleasantly surprised when it arrived and was lightly padded, the mall did not have this option. So I have finally found my perfect bra, yippie!
on June 23, 2013
This is the third or fourth bra I have purchased of the same brand and same size. I will probably buy more while the older ones are wearing out. There are several features of this bra I really like:

1. No wire: it is very soft and does not limit activities. I wear it for different occasions: daily wear, working out, etc. It provides good support with the wire.

2. The material is very soft and comfortable.

3. Multiple colors.

I recommend this product. I hope the Warner's does not stop making it.
on January 15, 2016
I have been wearing this bra for about 5 yrs now, and when I saw Amazon had a print version for less than $15 I bit...and am glad I did. Exact same as the white except for color ( and lower price)...which is still very light and fine for me. I know the way a bra fits is a very individual thing, but this bra doesn't slide up on me like other bras and is soft and comfortable. Very light padding...just enough to give it a shape. Looks good- and natural- under clothes. Holds up well to washing without losing shape. I hate wearing bras but it is necessary for work, and this is the most comfortable one I have found so far. Plus it is a reasonable price for the quality.
on August 4, 2015
This bra is definitely a smaller cut. I am wearing it in the last hooks with the straps let all the way out. The cups do fit well.
I have a broad back, but have very little fat, so athletic gals might find this too small.
on February 16, 2016
This is super comfortable for me. It fits nice and doesn't have any odd shapes or puckers in the material. It creates a smooth appearance. The bottom does sometimes fold under, I just have to reposition it. I have other wireless bras that have more form on the bottom that do not do this. It is a minor annoyance for a reasonably priced and comfortable bra.
on February 13, 2008
Very comfortable and supportive bra that I can even wear to bed.
Shipment was very quick! Highly recommended seller and product. Only issue is wishing this style bra came in more colors!!!!!!!
on January 16, 2016
I don't know if I received a returned item, but my bra arrived sloppily and tightly packaged in plastic wrap ( not a bag- more like Saran wrap). Because of this, the foam cups have creases that only partially came out, and yes, I did try the blowdryer method.
As for the fit, it is a comfortable bra, good coverage, soft. I should have sized down on the band. Because it is a "no underwire" style, it has a tendency to creep up when you are active. I am keeping it because I hate the hassle of returning things, and it is functional. Bought a 36C, but not sure I would buy this particular bra again.
on September 16, 2012
II wore these bras with both pregnancies and they work great. Nice coverage and soft fabric without underwire. Thicker straps that don't cut into your shoulders. I'm normally a small B but when pregnant am a large C and this bra works great. Have recommended to friends and they agree.