4.0 out of 5 stars smoothback
Published 14 months ago by Thelma Baez

1.0 out of 5 stars Straps are like a vise grip
Published 4 months ago by Peggy Sue

4.0 out of 5 stars smoothback, August 15, 2013
I usually choose under wire bras and was pleasantly surprised that although this bra is not under wired I don't find myself tugging on it. I'm a breast cancer survivor and have one breast smaller than the other so finding a comfortable fitting bra is quite a task. On the side I had surgery on, for some reason the fatty area in my back hangs over my regular bras, the reason why i was looking for a wider smoother support for the back. This bra did just that.

1.0 out of 5 stars Straps are like a vise grip, June 16, 2014
This review is from: Warner's Women's Back To Smooth Wire Free Lift (Apparel)
I bought this bra a month ago after being fitted at a high-end department store. The sales lady brought me several bras and this was the most comfortable, so I bought it. Of course, the problem I always have is that a bra can be comfortable when you're wearing it for a few minutes in the store, but after your start wearing it at home, it's another thing. Anyway, as several reviewers have noted, the straps are not adjustable. I didn't even notice this in the store, but after looking at it closely when I got it home, I compared the elasticity of the straps with my other bras. The elastic doesn't stretch easily. The up side: they won't stretch out as quickly. The down side: they were a little too tight which I didn't realize until wearing them to work. By the end of the day, my shoulders were in SEVERE pain. They weren't digging into my shoulders, but it was like the entire strap was just clamping down on my muscles like a vise grip. I would not buy another Warner's bra that didn't have adjustable straps. Other than the strap issue, it was a comfy bra, but I just want people to be aware of this in case they haven't tried a non-adjustable strap Warner's bra before.

3.0 out of 5 stars No strap adjustment, June 18, 2014
This review is from: Warner's Women's Back To Smooth Wire Free Lift (Apparel)
The bra is comfortable, but after only a month or so the straps were too loose and there was no way to adjust them.

5.0 out of 5 stars COMFORT and LIFT!!, June 15, 2013
Debs Stuff "dweebette" (Oxnard, California United States) - See all my reviews
I LOVE this bra! I have gotten so tired of T-Shirt bras with under wires that eventually feel like torture devices and evil bindings.

My search for THE BRA...
I used to love the Gap T-shirt bra but now they print the label on the side next to your skin and after a few washes that label paint is really uncomfortable and the wires started hitting me in places that make me want to rip them off after about 4 hours.

I tried the "Wonder Bra" and while I liked the all cotton - it left me wondering what the big deal was.

What I do not like in a bra and love in this one:
1) Skinny straps that cut in on your shoulders - CHECK - this has very smooth reasonable straps.
2) "Invisible support" bras that can slip up to unreasonable positions if you raise your arms too high while being very active. I don't know if you have ever had this happen but I have and it is annoying. This bra has great construction with out feeling like its made of rebar!
3) Some bras have padding that feels thick and hot and if you are running or it is particularly hot it is really hot in there. And yet I want a little Padding and this is GENIUS in this bra - there is a little extra ridge like padding at the bottom of the cup that really honestly lifts in a most natural wonderful way without looking fake and enough padding over the cup to handle a chill without fear!

My only issue with Warners Bras is that they seem to be about 1/2 size smaller that Gap or Wonderbras in the band that goes around the body although the actual cup size seems right on.

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost as good as the "Warner's Women's Elements of Bliss Lift Bra", March 18, 2013
Very comfortable and a lovely pattern on it. It does have more moudled cups than the "Warner's Women's Elements of Bliss Lift Bra" which can make your puppies appear a bit more pointy. However aside from that a comfortable and affordable bra. Keep them coming Warner!

5.0 out of 5 stars contour free bra, smooth fit bra, January 4, 2014
This only drawback to this bra is that is doesn't hold up well to washing. It loses it's shape and just doesn't fit as well as the first time. It stays in place, it's comfortable and has nice material. But after the first washing and line dry, it never was as good or felt as good again.

5.0 out of 5 stars super comfy, April 28, 2014
this bra is great for small breasts. The cups have a nice shape, and even though I don't totally fill them out it looks great! The top of cup stays close to my skin so you don't see big gap like other padded or push up bras. The straps are amazingly comfortable and the smoothing back design is fantastic! It's pretty and I love it! Give a little shape and padding without looking fake.

2.0 out of 5 stars Quickly went from favorite to least favorite, July 8, 2014
This review is from: Warner's Women's Back To Smooth Wire Free Lift (Apparel)
When I tried this bra on in the store, I LOVED it. It fit so well, I bought and then came to Amazon to look for the exact same thing in other colors. I'm glad I never made those additional purchases.

The bra fit so well when I was in the store that I failed to realize it didn't have adjustable straps. A week into wearing the bra, the straps barely stayed on my shoulders - and there was no way to adjust them, so everything just sags. Such a bummer. It was great to have a wire-free padded bra with the perfect amount of lift

3.0 out of 5 stars Short people get no love, June 11, 2014
Very comfortable bra, love the "no wire" style, but you cannot adjust the strap length. As a shorter gal, this meant things were not as snug and pulled up as they should be. I modified one a bit to see if it helps.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and no underwire, March 14, 2014
Overall this is a very comfortable bra, it gives me the lift and support I need without the awful and uncomfortable underwire. I do feel there are a couple of things that they still need to work on to make this the perfect bra. I found this bra at a local discount store. I hate wearing an underwire bra but need the support. I purchased a 36C, which is what I usually wear. I found that the cups fit fine but I had to hook in the last hook, so I went back and got a 38C which fit great, however it was the last they had in that size. I found on-line and ordered more in a 38C. When I received these I found that the band fit great, middle hook, so if I go up or down in weight it will still fit fine. However, I found the cup to be larger than the ones I bought in the store, so I think they need to work on their size a little and make the band more appropriate to the cup size. After all we are real women, not models with small band sizes and over large cup sizes. Also I love the stretch straps. They help to relieve some of the shoulder stress, but I am concerned that over time since they are stretch and not adjustable they may cause a loss of support.

Warner's Women's Back To Smooth Wire Free Lift