Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Warner's Women's Invisible Bliss Wire-Free Bra
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on April 9, 2012
I am bit confused as I wanted to find the Warner ( Simply perfect TA4011) that I had purchased a year or so ago.
I searched for this line here and the 'Invisable Bliss wire-free' came up - so I presume this is the next generation? (it looks exactly the same as mine)
I have to say that I have bought over 4 of these bras and they have stood up to numerous washing and wearing. They are so, so comfortable - I hardly feel them on me. I love the fact that they are wireless (for many health reasons that you should research) but also because they are lightly padded and protect me from embarassment when I feel chilly (if you know what I mean!!) They look fantastic under clothes, lovely smooth line and do offer lift and support to my 34c size. I am hooked for life! excellent bra.

Just for the record, may I add that I am using my boyfriend's account on Amazon and that David does not wear bras!!
33 comments|83 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 29, 2010
Unfortunately, Warner has discontinued the 1035, which was the best bra I'd ever found. And the Warner 1003 replacement is NOT the same.After two months of searching, I found that the Barely There Bra, made by a Hanes subsidiary, is filling in quite nicely. It's the barely there® CustomFlex Fit(tm) Striped Lightly Lined Wire-Free Bra, number 4742. Also the barely there® CustomFlex Fit(tm) Lightly Lined Wire-Free Bra 4085.

Sharing this only because I wasted nearly $200 on other Warner's and Bali Bras before I found these. Happy hunting!
22 comments|79 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 24, 2010
Being small-built, I've always had trouble finding a well-fitting bra, but I finally found it. This bra fits great with no tags or other adjustment parts other than the hooks in the back. It's very flattering with t-shirts and doesn't ride up when you move. It has just enough padding to enhance without feeling fake. There is a wide variety of color choices so that you can get one to suit your entire wardrobe--I bought 2 in different colors and will be buying more.
33 comments|39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 31, 2013
Warner's Women Invisible-Bliss Wire-Free Bra 2055

I bought a 2055 pattern about four years ago and it was the most comfortable bra I ever purchased and is still in very good condition. I decided that it was time to order more, so of course, I opted for the same pattern and ordered two more.

I was very shocked and deeply disappointed that this bra (2055) did not fit properly. . It felt comfortable for a short period but then kept riding up. Adjusting the hooks made no difference and there are no adjustable straps.

Warner bras are very comfortable but this recent purchase was a disaster. Both had the same flaw. I will not recommend purchasing the 2055. I had to throw them away. Mind you, I'll still wear Warner bras but not the ones identified.

If you need a bra with support for small sisters, this does not provide much.
on July 24, 2012
The images for this bra show a very low scooped back with just two hooks. It actually has three hooks, making it a bit awkward and not quite as comfortable as I expected, especially with the non-adjustable straps.
on June 2, 2010
My daughter will not wear an underwire and this bra give the right support for her, as well as being padded just enough to keep things from being "seen". Its a great bra!!
on September 6, 2012
I have to rave about this product. It's the best bra I have ever worn. I am a 36D cup and could never find the right bra, until this one. My favorite thing is that it's given me better support and shape than ANY other bra, underwire or not. My problem in a full cup bra is that I feel like there is just too much material for my athletic figure. And sometimes the demi bras make me spill out on the top or the sides. This one has the perfect amount, is so soft, keeps it's shape after washing, and I don't have to worry about it if I throw it in my suitcase to go traveling.

I can honestly say that there is nothing about this bra that I don't like. It is the perfect bra. Perfect support and shape, seamless design under the thinnest of shirts, offers just the right amount of padding, lasts a very long time, travels well, washes well, silky smooth to the touch, and on your body. The straps are comfortable and fit snugly, straps are smooth and do not have any irritating plastic things.

I hope Warner's never discontinues this bra! I would be heartbroken!
on November 27, 2011
This is most definitely a wonderful bra. It has superb comfort and support, at least for my 36B. I absolutely love the material it is made out of and the simple design is spot on.
on April 10, 2015
The bra came with one of the cups wrinkled the way they get after being over washed or stored wrong. Returning.
review image
on September 8, 2014
BEST BRA EVER, and I hate bras in general!

A woman's gotta have a bra though, especially after children/breastfeeding -heck, just age is enough to require one!!!

I have a relatively small bust but a larger ribcage and have found it difficult to find bras in my size, 38B. Either the straps are uncomfortable or the cups are too big. Warner's really got it right.

I can wear the medium skin tone under really thin t-shirts and it's barely noticeable. And the cups are lightly padded for just enough modesty.

Just note that the straps aren't adjustable. Which I LOVE. I don't have to constantly adjust the length of my bra because the straps are slipping off of my shoulders, which is a pain and no doubt looks really odd!!!

I've had one of their bras in the lighter beige color and it's lasted a long time (in fact, I kept it WAY too long but it's still in really good shape and fits the same. Anyhow, I love this bra...it's so comfortable. The nude and white won't win any awards for sexiness but I really don't care!!! As an everyday piece of lingerie, this is the best!!! They're easy to throw in a bra bag for the wash on cold and air dry.

I'm ordering 4 more for a weeks' rotation -the price on Amazon is really good and the medium skin tone is a spot-on match. BTW, the selling price here is EXCEPTIONAL...I went to Kohl's and the same exact bra is $36 each!