Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-14 of 14 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 6, 2011 7:22:08 PM PDT
joe2schmo says:
Really surprised nobody has asked this question yet but, what kind of warranty will the G155 have? Will it be a 30-day money back, 90-day manufact., or a whole year? I'm just asking because obviously it's a case and although it may be very tough there is still the possiblilty that I could drop it and the screen could crack or I could get a couple of dead pixels. Or maybe when it ships, the hdmi cable won't work. Who would I call if any of this occurred and would shipping be free? I mean, I did pay $300 I would really like it if SOMEONE covered at least 50% of the shipping-back costs.
Thanks John

P.S. I have never seen a company answer any of its own discussion questions on Amazon.com and am very encouraged to buy the product because of this customer service. :)

In reply to an earlier post on Jul 7, 2011 9:31:20 PM PDT
GAEMS says:
Joe,

Buying the GAEMS G155 from Amazon has advantages, and GAEMS will work closely with Amazon if their warranties exceed GAEMS' 90-day limited warranty. If there are issues with your G155 we will make sure you have prompt courteous service if you choose to come direct to us versus contacting Amazon.

Thanks for the compliment. GAEMS is dedicated to providing the best customer service possible because our customers deserve it. Hopefully you never need to call, but if you do, GAEMS will take care of you.

John Smith
GAEMS co-founder

Posted on Jan 21, 2012 1:58:30 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 21, 2012 2:02:47 PM PST
Harm Asbury says:
My system is not working and I just got it. How do I get warranty? I don't have a twitter account and want to go through the company. I bought through amazon. The tv won't turn on and I do have it in correctly. I just want a replacement if since mine is defected

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 25, 2012 12:03:42 PM PST
GAEMS says:
Harm Asbury,

It appears you have been taken care of based on the other forum thread. If not contact GAEMS Support and we will make sure you are!

John Smith
GAEMS co-founder

Posted on Apr 1, 2012 6:22:54 PM PDT
John Smith, I just bought one tonight sight-unseen. What you have written here as well as the numerous positive consumer reviews I have read give me complete confidence. I cannot wait! Happy B-day to me!

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 3, 2012 1:33:20 PM PDT
GAEMS says:
George K. Mackey,

Happy Birthday from the entire GAEMS team! We are truly honored that you chose the G155 as a worthwhile present. My son's birthday is April 1st and mine was last week.

Make sure that you follow GAEMS on FB and twitter for advance notice on any special deals (skins, messenger bags etc.) that Amazon may be posting. Also if for any reason you run into questions regarding your G155 FB and twitter will get you the fastest GAEMS responses.

John Smith
GAEMS co-founder

Posted on Apr 11, 2012 1:03:12 AM PDT
I ordered a G155 back in October, November, and my screen just showed its defects, after calling the number on the manual I was informed that it is 125 to ship in and have a new screen, once I have the money I well be shipping it in and asking if i can score a free remote with it, the customer service i received was very pleasant. Granted I myself love the G155 as it is my primary television to my playstation3.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 3, 2013 11:42:40 AM PST
My son purchased one at the Marine's PX and the monitor cracked. How can we get this replaced and is there a warranty? He bought it only one month ago.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 8, 2013 12:17:57 AM PST
GAEMS says:
Isabel Martinez,

GAEMS appreciates your son's service to his country and we would like him or you to call GAEMS Customer Support. Ask for Alex if he does not answer the phone.

Semper fi,
John Smith
GAEMS co-founder

Posted on May 22, 2013 8:11:35 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on May 22, 2013 8:12:55 PM PDT]

Posted on May 22, 2013 8:12:26 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 22, 2013 8:24:53 PM PDT
Hi I got one of your gaming systems back in december for Christmas. It hasn't even been six months and after bringing it home from my friends after a night of gaming at my friends only to open it up and find that the screen had been cracked all along the left side. I was really supprised by this due to the the protective case and the fact that it was never dropped or srruck. I love your product and was hoping that there is something you could do to help me.

In reply to an earlier post on May 24, 2013 4:41:47 PM PDT
GAEMS says:
Sean M. Urbanc,

Contact GAEMS Support. Ask them to speak with me directly and let us see if we can come to a satisfactory solution.

John Smith
GAEMS co-founder

Posted on Jan 12, 2014 2:56:39 PM PST
Raul Garcia says:
Hello I bought one of your G155-Gaming and Entertainment Mobile System about a year or so ago, I loved your product and was well worth the money I payed however after extended use the screen broke and I was wondering what i could do, if there is a certain procedure i have to go through to get it fixed and if afterwards I can get some kind of warranty for it? Thank you.

Posted on Apr 3, 2014 7:42:14 PM PDT
very disappointed with customer service. Purchased 49 days ago. No rough handling. Very careful but suddenly it just won't turn on. Customer service just told us we had abused the system and would sell us another for $150 ! So anyway our son is upset since that was his birthday present. Hoping you can help.
Melanie Koch
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  9
Total posts:  14
Initial post:  Jul 6, 2011
Latest post:  Apr 3, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 6 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
G155-Gaming and Entertainment Mobile System (Xbox 360/ PS3 Not included)
G155-Gaming and Entertainment Mobile System (Xbox 360/ PS3 Not included) by GAEMS (PlayStation 3, Xbox 360)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (299)