You will find this DVD an essential tool for any practitioner or anyone interested in self-defense. The ICOSS experts (International Confederation of Self-Defense Systems) share with you their knowledge that was accumulated through many years of experience in the field. Discover a whole range of complementary techniques (Krav Maga, close combat, Kapap, and Sambo) that will give you the keys to self-defense which are focused on efficiency: dodges, defenses on foot/fist punches, on grips, on chokes, on knife, on gun, standing and on the ground, defense of a third party, etc.
- Alain Formaggio (France): Worldwide Technical Director of the World Krav Maga Federation, Worldwide Technical Director of Forces of Law and Order and Security agents, co-founder of the Close Combat Operational System
- Alessandro Del Pia (Italy): President of the World Krav Maga Federation and Technical Director in Italy, IKA Europe Kapap Coordinator
- Jean-Michel Lerho (Belgium): European Technical Director of the World Krav Maga Federation and co-founder of the Close Combat Operational System
- Alexandre Vanderlinden (Belgium): Belgian Technical Director of the World Krav Maga Federation
- Moshe Galisko (Israel): Worldwide Technical Director of the International Kapap Association
- Miguel Angel Gascon (Spain): Spanish Technical Director of the World Krav Maga Federation
- Herve Gheldman (Switzerland), National Technical Director and international expert, Sambo Sport Master in Russia
- Vincent Quinci (Belgium)
- Daniel Scherer (Germany)
Languages: French - English - German - Spanish - Italian
Extra Features: Photo gallery - Trailers.