5.0 out of 5 stars Soldiers, August 13, 2005
This review is from: Warriors (Audio CD)
I had a friend who fought in the Americal Division in Vietnam. His wife died before the year 2000, and he spent the night with us after the funeral. I played Phil Driscoll's "Soldiers" for him then. It toutched him so deeply that he asked me to play it for him over and over again. This song fingered God's relationship with him through all the very dificult times of his life, including this one. Thank you, Mr. Driscoll.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely one of his best!, May 19, 1999
This review is from: Warriors (Audio CD)
Fantastic music. If you're not a Phil Driscoll fan, this one will most assuredly do it. The live recordings will make you sing out loud and shout for joy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Powerful, November 30, 1998
This review is from: Warriors (Audio CD)
This CD is a great buy for someone looking for some Christian music, but not some lame boring gospel singer who will put u to sleep, phill's gravely vocals and powerful trumpet solo's really make this album. The songs are pretty good, and they have lyrics that u can learn from.

5.0 out of 5 stars Will bring the best out of you !, December 8, 1998
This review is from: Warriors (Audio CD)
Although I don't quite care for rock and roll music, this CD truly change my perception of rock and roll music in general. Now I truly believe it's not the music, but the contents in the music that counts.
The lyrics and music, and in particular the trumpets are timeless. I listen to this rock and roll CD time and time again, and every time find it extremely enjoyable. Very upbeat in the music and in particular the lyrics. Will bring the best of you outward. My best purchase in my 40+ years of life. Every teen should own it. The best of the best in the rock and roll.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cd, May 18, 2014
This review is from: Warriors (Audio CD)
I have always enjoyed his music I also have a video of his live worship olds but very much goody
It's wonderful worship music

5.0 out of 5 stars love this, April 3, 2014
This review is from: Warriors (Audio CD)
I was truly blessed that this was recorded live at my church - Upper Room in Dix Hills NY.. what an amazing time in the Lord.. and yes. UR's music ministry is also incredibly anointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great CD, January 3, 2014
Cher (Houston, TX USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Warriors (Audio CD)
My husband remembered this albem and wanted to know if I could get it on CD. Look on Amazon and found it. My husband was very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars oldie but goodie, December 16, 2013
This review is from: Warriors (MP3 Music)
It is older but still great music. Good lyrics. Great msg. It it is a good thing you can enjoy

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite album, August 30, 2013
This review is from: Warriors (Audio CD)
Album arrived in good condition and really fast delivery. This has been my favorite album for years and has helped my family in hard times. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars uplift your faith and rejoice cd, August 29, 2013
This review is from: Warriors (Audio CD)
Phil Driscoll is by far one of the pillars of christian music, he gives you bibical gospel put to music. His vocals makes you want to listern to every song that's on the cd. I love his introduction and his encouragment for belivers telling us that we are WARRIORS.The Bible tells us we ought to put on the whole armour of God that we might be able to stand against the fources of darkness.THANKS FOR A GREAT ALBUM

God bless you all
clinton

Warriors
Warriors by Phil Driscoll (Audio CD - 1994)
Rate and Discover Movies