Industrial-Sized Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Black Friday egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty Deals Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer minions minions minions  Amazon Echo Starting at $84.99 Kindle Black Friday Deals BestoftheYear Shop Now HTL

on February 26, 2001
After reading Thomas Mails' Fools Crow and Fools Crow: Wisdom and Power, I was eagerly looking forward to reading this book. Alas, I was quite disappointed. The writing style was plodding, and frankly it was often a boring read.
The information contained in this book is quite good. But Mails jumps around so much between tribes, it is difficult to follow. The book is broken into two chapters; the first is about the training of young boys to become warriors and the second is about the mature warrior.
If you are just looking for information about the life of the Plains Indians(for a term paper or you are just interested), you will probably benefit by purchasing this book. But if you are looking for a bit of excitement, I would recommend against this one.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse