More than 100 techniques are covered in this incredible 2-DVD set. The ICOSS experts (International Confederation of Self-Defense Systems) share their knowledge that was accumulated through many years of experience in the field. You will discover a whole range of complementary techniques (Krav Maga, close combat, and professional Kapap) that will give you the keys to self-defense which are focused on efficiency: dodges, defenses on foot/fist punches, on grips, on chokes, on knife, on gun, standing and on the ground, hostage-taking, etc. This 2-DVD set is an essential tool for any level of practitioner or anyone interested in self-defense.
- Alain Formaggio (France): Worldwide Technical Director of the World Krav Maga Federation, Worldwide Technical Director of Forces of Law and Order and Security agents, co-founder of the Close Combat Operational System
- Alessandro Del Pia (Italy): President of the World Krav Maga Federation and Technical Director in Italy, IKA Europe Kapap Coordinator
- Jean-Michel Lerho (Belgium): European Technical Director of the World Krav Maga Federation and co-founder of the Close Combat Operational System
- Alexandre Vanderlinden (Belgium): Belgian Technical Director of the World Krav Maga Federation
- Moshe Galisko (Israel): Worldwide Technical Director of the International Kapap Association
- Miguel Angel Gascon (Spain): Spanish Technical Director of the World Krav Maga Federation
- Ciro Lenti (Italy): Technical Director Assistant in Italy (WKMF)
- Stephanie Dumont (France) and Martine Vanderlinden (Belgium): co-managers of women's self defense.
Special guests in extra features: Herve Gheldman (Switzerland), National Technical Director and international expert, Sambo Sport Master in Russia; Serge Serfati (France): Expert in FFKDA. Languages: French - English - German - Spanish - Italian; Extra features: additional techniques (Sambo & Hyoshi), Photo Gallery - Trailers.