When The Last Hope concluded I was beyond upset. I am in college, and have been reading this since I was in 3rd grade, so for Firestar and his friends to just END was too much to take in when I read those last words. I knew that it was continuing and would even if there were no more books about Thunderclan, but it was still hard.

Bramblestar's Storm is a worthy...
Published 6 months ago by Leaf

3.0 out of 5 stars Far from Purr-fect
Okay, I love Warriors. I have read almost every book in the massive series upon series and loved each and every one. That being said this book did not have the same appeal as any of the other books. I almost felt like I was reading a book by a completely different author. The writing was not the same, and I felt like some of the characters had complete personality...
Published 5 months ago by Mia

5.0 out of 5 stars An emotionally charged sequel to The Last Hope. It's going to tear you up and make you cry., August 27, 2014
Leaf (Sunagakure) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Warriors Super Edition: Bramblestar's Storm (Hardcover)

Bramblestar's Storm is a worthy successor to give a sense of "completion" to die hard fans. While TLH had a very good conclusion, I still missed the characters and wanted to know how they were dealing with the effects of the war. This book handled this perfectly. Bramblestar is definitely a very good character, and as leader, I respect him. To try and uphold the leadership of Firestar is daunting for any cat, but my doubts are gone now that I have read this.

I teared up so much-especially in the first 40 pages because we see how the war has affected our cats. Their deaths leave a terrible gap for them, and they are suffering.

MY FEELS were intense. I enjoyed this Super Edition IMMENSELY. This is an emotionally charged one, and while not as strong as Crookedstar's Promise, it certainly has earned a right to belong on my shelf reserved for the Warriors.

HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

5.0 out of 5 stars ( love it! ) My granddaughter got me to reading ..., September 11, 2014
Wow. Thank you. ( love it!) My granddaughter got me to reading the Warriors cats, and because of these books, I really love reading again at my age....I always had cats in my lives and always wonder what kind of lives do they lead. I really love Erin Hunter writing the warriors cats I never laugh, and cry so much! once again THANK YOU! Great job... even at my age!..

5.0 out of 5 stars A Fitting Unofficial Epilogue, September 5, 2014
I think all the Special Editions are special, however, Bramblestar's Storm is right up there with Firestar's, Bluestar's and Crookedstar's best SE. This one tells us what happened after the Great Battle and the bittersweet of seeing Firestar again. I also think Bramblestar's Storm is a fitting bookend for the entire series, putting it all together and tying Skyclan and the four clans together nicely.

However this SE being a bookend and unofficial epilogue for all the books, it still leaves plenty of room to include more stories of our beloved warrior cats in between. (*hint hint Erin's.) I'm sorry Vicky, you're not done yet, so much more for you to plot and more for the Erin's to write.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warriors Super Edition: Bramblestar's Storm: Outstanding, Hunter!, November 2, 2014
This review is from: Warriors Super Edition: Bramblestar's Storm (Hardcover)
Finally! I have been waiting since the release of "The Last Hope" to read more about the intriguing future of the Clans. Not that I don't like the other arcs about the past. I just love Bramblestar and his compelling character.
The Super Edition Warriors books are by far my favorites. Usually about 400 pages long, they are stand-alone adventures featuring popular or forgotten characters as they face challenges... and they also reveal secrets. One thing I love about these particular books is that if you purchase them in hardcover edition, when you take off the cover sleeve, it reveals a beautiful piece of artwork behind. I always enjoy to stare at the cover for hours, especially after I've finished reading the book. The size of the book is about one foot tall and half a foot wide. The cover sleeve is made of the usual shiny, hard paper and the cover itself of cardboard like always.
The story follows Bramblestar's new life as leader of ThunderClan, not too long after the Great Battle. Tensions have been running high between the Clans. The cats are suspicious of their clan members who joined the Dark Forest. Dovewing, Jayfeather, and Lionblaze are not doing well without their powers. Most importantly, something is terribly wrong as dark clouds fill the sky and raindrops begin to pelt the land.
Erin Hunter will satisfy you with this masterpiece.
Let's make it clear.
If you haven't fallen in love with it, you hate it.
*everybody cheers*

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, September 1, 2014
It's awesome. It has many very surprising things in the book. This is probably one of the best Warriors books yet.

But Graystripe in this says his kits are Mistystar and Stonefur, and Bumblestripe, Briarlight, and Blossomfall. Mistystar and Stonefur are Bluestar's kits and he forgot about Stormfur and Feathertail. I wonder if this was a mistake or the Erin Hunters gave him amnesia.

5.0 out of 5 stars HHHHHHHHH, August 30, 2014
OMIGOD THIS BOOK. It's really good, but honestly sometimes I was confused out of my mind. It was really nice to see an end to the first timeline, and to see my favorite character Jayfeather one last time :). But I do feel that it was somewhat rushed, as there were multiple mistakes, like Mistystar being leader of WindClan and Mistystar being Graystripe's daughter. But overall, I'm a die hard warriors fan, and even if the Erin Hunters release a flop book, *coughcough*TheLastHope*coughcough* I'm still going to buy it, and read it, and love it. So, this book is wonderful. But it :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, August 27, 2014
It was a great book, I almost never give spoilers, so I won't say a lot. But, it was great because it had just the right amount of excitingness(I know that's not a word, I'm 9.) to keep me interested. It wasn't too sad or too happy. Honestly, sometimes I wanted to get in the book and yell at Bramblestar.And whose this Dan Jolley person? The reason I gave 4 stars is because I couldn't imagine what they were saying very well, it feels like a whole new writer is talking.
~ Soilpaw of ThunderClan

5.0 out of 5 stars Best book ever, October 1, 2014
I really like this book a lot. I really thought I hated Dustpelt in till he died during the attack Bramblestar made to help his Clan even though this was ShadowClan's problem. Seedpaw died trying to get the stick of the fallen in the flooded lake. I feel real bad for Brackenfur. I was really disappointed in you Erin. I know that there are always mistakes in your books, but this was the worst mistake ever. I can't believe that when Graystripe and Sandstorm made their speech about retiring to the elders den that you made Graystripe's kits are Mistystar and Stonefur were his kits!!!!!!!!! It also sounded like he meant it. "I couldn't be more prouder than Mistystar that she had stepped up to be leader. And my poor kit Stonefur died under Tigerstar's threats." He said something like that. I recommend that you read the first book, Warriors Into the Wild, and all the other books first. other than that little complaint, really good book that you get caught up in. Really heartbreaking at some parts. I think you should make that little warriors manga at the end of the books. That would be really exciting and awesome to read. Squirrelflight found out she could have kits with Bramblestar. WOOOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! Anyway I enjoyed that book and I know you will to!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, October 21, 2014
I love this so much! I thought Jessy would stay but then i realized… the clan just wouldn't be the same. I'll admit, I got really emotio
nal at the end. I mean, all of Firestar's desendents… gone… and it just passed through me in a wave of emotion that this is the END. Can we just make another series? Firestar won't care, right? I JUST WANT MORE BOOKS!!!!!!!! Than the extra manga… IT MADE ME CRY! Squirrelflight is having KITS!!!!!!!! Now I defenitly want more books. Erins- please visit more schools because i have a dream of meeting at least one of you! I read the first book in 2nd grade and was kbsessed! I've been reading al the Seeker, Survivor, and Warriors book I could get my hands on! This book- score.

4.0 out of 5 stars A must-read to continue the main series, January 2, 2015
A "icekitten" (Eastwood, CA, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Warriors Super Edition: Bramblestar's Storm (Hardcover)
This is a must-read if you liked the main series. There's actually a point to this Super Edition (unlike most of them) since it directly continues the main story. Also, read the short story Dovewing's Silence BEFORE this.

I enjoyed it as much as the main series. I liked the things that were tied up and the character/relationship developments. I don't have any real criticism.

SPOILERS
I was happy about what they did with Dovewing. It always seemed too convenient to pair her with Bumblestripe, because it felt like she was only being with him because he was from Thunderclan. This way it's left ambiguous who'll she'll be paired with, if anyone. Maybe a even 3rd cat that suits her better.

Warriors Super Edition: Bramblestar's Storm
Warriors Super Edition: Bramblestar's Storm by Erin Hunter (Hardcover - August 26, 2014)
$18.99 $14.95