The Sarah Jane Adventures 5 Seasons 2008
Amazon Instant Video
1. Revenge of the Slitheen, Pt. 1 It is Maria, Luke and Clyde's first day at their new school and something is not quite right. The food keeps going off, there is a funny smell in the air and the new technology block is hiding some dark secrets. The friends soon make a shocking discovery:…
2. Revenge of the Slitheen, Pt. 2 Under attack from the monstrous Slitheen child, Maria, Luke and Clyde escape, thanks to some deodorant and Sarah Jane's sonic lipstick. Back in her attic, Sarah Jane's super-computer Mr Smith reveals the aliens' evil plan to drain Earth of its energy. But as…
3. Eye of the Gorgon, Pt. 1 Sarah Jane and her young friends investigate reports of a ghostly nun which is haunting the local old folks' residential home. And when one of the elderly residents entrusts Luke with a mysterious alien talisman, it becomes clear there is even more to the…
4. Eye of the Gorgon, Pt. 2 Maria's dad Alan has been turned to stone. The alien talisman is now in the possession of the Gorgon and her evil nuns, and they are preparing to open the portal to their world. Can Sarah Jane and her young friends free Alan from his stony state and prevent…
5. Warriors of Kudlak, Pt. 1 Sarah Jane and Maria investigate the mysterious disappearance of local boy Lance Metcalf, and soon discover that a number of children have gone missing across the country. Remarkably, the disappearances all occurred during freak storms and in cities that are…
6. Warriors of Kudlak, Pt. 2 Sarah Jane and Maria investigate the mysterious disappearance of local boy Lance Metcalf, and soon discover that a number of children have gone missing across the country. Remarkably, the disappearances all occurred during freak storms and in cities that are…
7. Whatever Happened to Sarah Jane?, Pt. 1 Sarah Jane mysteriously disappears, just as a huge meteor threatens to crash straight into Earth. When Maria wakes up one morning, it's as though Sarah Jane and Luke never existed.
8. Whatever Happened to Sarah Jane?, Pt. 2 Maria finds herself taken back in time by the alien Graske to a pier in 1964. There, she meets a young girl her own age called Sarah Jane Smith who, with her friend Andrea (Jane Asher), is about to embark on a fateful adventure. Taken by the Graske again,…
9. The Lost Boy, Pt. 1 A news report on a couple looking for their missing son, Ashley, brings a surprise for Sarah Jane when she discovers that the missing boy looks exactly like Luke. And when Mr Smith confirms that Luke is a genetic match with Ashley, Sarah Jane sends him back…
10. The Lost Boy, Pt. 2 Maria and her dad, Alan, dig deeper into the mystery of Luke's new parents and discover that Luke has actually been kidnapped by the Slitheen. There are more shocks when Sarah Jane and Maria find out that Mr Smith, Sarah Jane's super computer, is one of the…
|Genres||Science Fiction, Drama, Kids & Family|
|Starring||Elisabeth Sladen, Yasmin Paige|
|Supporting actors||Tommy Knight, Daniel Anthony, Alexander Armstrong, Chook Sibtain, Sarah Haynes, Sonny Muslim, James Bellamy, Nadiyah Davis, Christine Furness, Paul Kasey, Silas Carson, Christina Greatrex, Stuart Milligan|
|Producers||Matthew Bouch, Phil Collinson, Russell T. Davies, Julie Gardner|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
For a kid, that's a good thing even though as adults we know differently.
It is a family show ... probably more in line with the scariness of the orignal series ... definitely something you could watch with your kids and enjoy!!
It is exciting, but without the gore and sexual innuendos of a sci-fi show geared mainly for adults.
Can't really rate it in stars as I have not seen any. I suspect they are worth watching, but 30 minute episodes should not be 1.99 US when hour-long episodes are that same price. Read morePublished 2 months ago by tvdvdfan
Haven't viewed all the dvds, so I can't comment on the overall technical quality- so far so good.
For the content of the shows, that's a matter of personal taste that should... Read more
Sarah Jane Smith was a companion to the 3rd Dr. Who. In this series she is back on earth protecting us all from Alien threats with a group of teenagers to help her to keep us all... Read morePublished 8 months ago by L. bivenour
the cost of this seiries was too much. The whole series should have cost just one price , instead of one price for each epasodePublished 9 months ago by Lillian Cravens
I bought it because I wanted to see what became of Sara Jane from the Doctor Who series. It's a nice way to pass a few hours.Published 10 months ago by GLORIA NADEL
Great show, lots of fun seeing another show in the doctor who universe. Definitely a kid show, but enjoyable for adults as well, or at least for me.Published 11 months ago by Mike M.
The 1st disc would not play - but we loved the other 3 so much that I'm still giving this a 4-star rating. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Meeshy
RIP Elizabeth Sladen. We all miss you dearly. What a great actress. And what a great show to watch with your kids.Published 12 months ago by Raven Lee