Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Wart, Mole & Liver Spot Cream
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Price:$19.99+ $4.49 shipping

on February 23, 2006
For 20 years I had a large brown spot on my hand that doctors dismissed. After a year of applying this cream, it completely disappeared and has not returned in three years. Recently, I used it on skin tags and three of them fell off within a month. I am hoping to get the others taken care of so I don't have to have them surgically removed. This stuff works! I really appreciate the fact that it is fragrance free, as I am allergic to fragrances.

S. S.
on April 30, 2009
Used this product just as directed on several moles, not even the slightest improvement. Maybe it works on warts and spots , but not moles.
on April 14, 2012
Amazon does not sell this product at this time. If you have the HOMEPATHIC brand you can get the phone and address on the jar. The tele.# 888-780-9400 ext. 15 I have called but it was lunch. I will call again to see how easy it is to order from them. THEY ARE IN NEW PRODUCTION. I SPOKE WITH YESIMA THE SALES REP AND THEY SHOULD HAVE ORDERS READY TO SHIP BY THE FIRST OF JULY.

PLEASE BE AWARE OF A PRODUCT THAT HAS A VERY SIMILAR LABEL. IT IS NOT GOOD AND THEY GIVE YOU ABOUT A HALF A JAR. I DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY, BUT I WISH I NEED. I WOULD BE BATHING IN THE VAT AT LEAST TWO TIMES A DAY. AGAIN NOTED THE NUMBER AND EXT, THEY WILL CALL YOU BACK THE SAME DAY TOO. REAL PEOPLE.

If you are using this for liver spots, it does take awhile to see a result. You are working through 3 layers of skin. YOu might notice some are coming up that were not there. Don't be alarmed. This cream is working way deep down. This is not their promise and should not be understood as so. This is my observation.

They come out lighter than most liver spots.But it does work. Have patience. It also does work on warts. But there are many different viral warts that they might not work on. You can also buy this cream via HEALTHWAGON. The shipping is what might kill you. The facial warts, they work well when you use a lufa glove softly on your face. Do not scrub like you are scrubing a floor. Just take a finger and make sure your skin is wet and just lightly go back and forth. It will come off. At least I had a very small one that look like a raised bump. It took about a month but it is gone. The wart on my finger that I have had since 15 years of age, and I am now seeing that big 60. I used it for a week and it was gone. Ssome pink stayed aroung the area for about two months but that is gone now. It is great for your hands.

The Homeopathic Cream Wart,Mole, and Liver Spot cream works. It takes some time though. It is not happening overnight. You have to use it all the time and use after each hand washing. One jar last about a month, at least at the rate I am sing it. Be careful and order the HOMEOPATHIC Cream and not another one. There is a jar that looks very much like this one but has a different dame. When I received those jars they were half full, there was no protective lid on it. The shipping store was not very helpful either. But of course Amazon took care of my problem right away. It can take 2 weeks for it to get to you, so order three at a time and then you won't be without. My dark spots are a lot lighter, But one thing is that it seems to bring up new ones. They go away a lot faster though. Thinking abo0ut going to a more expensive cream when they get a lot lighter.
on October 24, 2010
I have been using this cream for years. A little goes long ways and does an excellent job of getting rid of seed warts. For years I had a medium growth on my knee. I used this cream daily on the wart and watched as it diminished over a few weeks. It has never returned. It does an okay job with liver spots, but seed warts are the main reason I highly recommend.
on March 28, 2013
This product seems to be somewhat effective; however, I strongly recommend that if you have something suspicious on your body you should visit your dermotologist!
on May 1, 2012
I bought this product because it is supposed to be homeopathic. I have been using it for the last 3 weeks and so far nothing ha happened yet.
on December 15, 2012
It does lighten some spots. Wouldn't waste any more money on it. Bought two jars and didn't get enough results for cost of one.
on April 13, 2015
Bought this for a really small mole . Used it with no change. Ended up using iodine on it and totally removed it in days.
on February 1, 2011
I've been using this product for quite a few months on my liver spots, and I've suddenly noticed that they are getting a lot lighter. In fact, so are the dark circles under my eyes since I started applying this product to them just a few weeks ago. I've found no other product that can do either of these things as well.
on April 15, 2015