Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Tap Giveaway Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer TL256 TL256 TL256  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more

on January 30, 2012
Prefect for new readers & shows her everyone gets mad, but everyone can also get over it. Likes finding the mouse or cricket or spider on every page too. We have several Little Critter apps. and enjoy all of them! Highly recommend.
on March 31, 2012
My grandson can use this by himself on his Kindle Fire, or we can use it in manual mode to read a story together. So educational! If an item on the page is touched, the word pops up and a cute voice says the word. If you press a word on the page, the same thing happens. There is also incentive to find all the mice in the story. So cute!

We love Mercer Mayer and we love this app!

Amazingly priced at 99 cents on Amazon.
on February 23, 2012
this is a great interactive story book if you have young kids. My 3 yr old loves it! works great on my kindle fire.
on November 19, 2012
Me!

It's a really, um, nice story. It's funny and it is a reminder to play with something different when somebody's playing with something you want to play with.

(Dictated by my Grandson)
on September 27, 2012
My family loved this book before trying the app.

Read yourself or have it read to you. Point to words ansd the word will be said. Point to the picture and the word will be displayed. Minigame of find the little critters in the book.

These are the best child story apps that I have seen so far.
on October 4, 2012
Bought this for my granddaughter and she loves it. I love how you can choose to have it read to you or you can read it yourself. What's great is she can put her fingers on any word and it will tell her what that word is. It's a great book and she loves to interact with it
on October 9, 2012
This book is really fun for the little ones. They like to watch it over and over. It has a few different reading options for different ages. My little guys are almost 3, and 16 months, and both love it!
on October 6, 2012
I loved Little Critter books on CD for my older grandchildren and am very glad to see them for the Kindle. My grandchildren were thrilled with the books. The books can be read or the children can read them themselves.
on September 2, 2012
I love this Book, and appreciate the low price. However, I dont appreciate that you can ONLY have an app on ONE Kindle device. I cant put this on my phone now because I DL'ed it to my Kindle. Amazon doesnt warn you about that tidbit, and I wouldve rather known prior to purchasing.
on May 23, 2014
..we still try to find a way to get rid of those overwhelming angry feelings -
We now try to be "Sitting Still Like a Frog: Mindfulness Exercises for Kids (and Their Parents) by Eline Snel" and it starts to help.